Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

friends...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by krie, Jul 16, 2002.

1. krie

krie Guest

aiite, i need some advice ere, wut shood i do ?
    my best mate told me some info bout how he fucked this chick, told me not to tell anyone, though human race always has to tell someone, so i told this girl that im pretty close with and she blurted it all out. he found out it was me, cuz i admitted to him that i told someone, he aint too fukn happy as u can imagine. wut shood i do ? hes mah best mate n i dont wanna loose the frendship, and i know most people are going to reply by saying "dog cunt" or sumthing, and i know alright! i feel like digging a 12 foot hole, and lying in and bury myself.
    if anyone cares or wut eva, wut shood i do ? any advice ?

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

fucking dog cunt

;)

3. Wilt

Wilt Guest

the guy shouldnt be talking about "banging" a girl..you should shoot him in the face for being a prick...but other than that...just wait it out...time heals this shit.

4. krie

krie Guest

that's what im hoping wilt, time will heal.i do agree with you too, he shoodnt have been blabbing bout this girl he had sex with.

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I have go ahead and tell you its your own fault. but jst wait it out as someone already said. Go out for some beers or something

6. krie

krie Guest

i think that its human falut and error, honestly in one point of time in yor life, a frend has told u sumthing and u were sworn not to tell anyone, yet you did. im sure everyone has done it some time

7. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

He's not going to end the friendship because you said something.

It'll pass.

8. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Fuck that bitch behind your boys back..

smack her ass hard too.

9. space

space Member

dig the 12 foot hole and lie in it and then have someone bury you, i guess have yer friend do it, its hard to bury yourself.

10. jeff123456

jeff123456 Member

well i dont know what ur talking about.. the human race always has to tell someone? thats fucking bullshit.

ive had friends tell me secrets that ive kept for years and never told anyone.. ur obviously not a very good friend. If i was him i would forget about u..

but the again he fucked a girl.. big deal why would that have to be a secret.

still u have no right to tell ppl. he obviously wanted to keep it a secret and u werent a good enuf friend to keep it

11. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

loose lips sink tight ships

12. Stapler

Stapler Guest

I am not going to repeat the NEVER TELL FRIENDS SECRET PARAGRAPH SHIT. But if you feel so stongly that you fucked up tell your friend what you feel like. Cause he could be thinking that you arnet feeling like a total FUCK WIT.

13. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

how many of us have them?

friends..

i had to.

14. villain

villain Veteran Member

First of all, he shouldn't have been banging that hoe on the sly anyhow. Secondly probably the only other person in the world who really gives a fuck is his girlfriend. So if you were in her position wouldn't you want to know? I hate picking up peoples trash.