Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Friends Vs. Girlfriends

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by B_As_In_Bot, Jun 7, 2002.

1. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

My girl - never has and probably never will get high. My friends and I have been getting high/drunk/wasted together long before she came into the picture. So she starts getting all sad-ball, that I choose to get stoned and drunk most often, and neglect her. She wants some "alone-time" but she doesnt have any beer, never has the dank - And i seriously love to indulge myself with those things. I hate making these sacrifices that result in me being bored out of my fuckin' mind. Then she does shit that contradict the way she tells me she feels. Therefore Im left wondering: What the fuck are you really feeling? One day shell be like: Im gonna take you home because I dont wanna put you out..and then today shes telling me how much she envy's her roomate and her boyfriend because they see it as "so important" to spend time with only eachother. This girl has some abandonment issues to boot..

goddamn.

to sum things up: This abandonment thing fuels her urge to consume me.

Any pointers? Ive never had a stupid fucking dedication bull crap commitment relationship - humans were never meant to associate themselves with this "lets be together forever" shit. I just wish it was the other way around. Tonight Im gettin' tanked in the name of 'forget about it':dazed:

friday I hang with just her..Where the only stimuli I recieve other then boning is sketching in the ol' book..But I do that enough as it is..

2. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

3. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship right now?:eek:

4. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

fuck you . straight edge for life.

5. platapie

platapie Guest

just say yo uhave fun doing it. but i mean maybe you shouldnt be wasted everytime yo usee her. and mayeb some quality time isnt that bad. i kinda like it sometimes. yo ujust gotta explain there are other peopel in this world and you liek some other peopel yo udont have to be togather every wakeign second.

6. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

I said pointers - preferably from those around here with experiance...
    man - what else can I say - Id be down to chill with her more often if I had a fat joint... no problems there. But when I dont my friends hit me up to smoke on their bag..

7. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

me??

straight edge??

:confused:

8. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

ah jeeze uncle boy, Im only fuckin' around. (no offense to any of you straight edge people) but that comment was direct toward johnny hornets nest or whoever..that fools eats mad dick on 3 taco tuesdays and shit..

9. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

Tease - Your not down with the hearty bongrips? oh shit. Im out..

10. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

:rolleyes:
    bitch please...
    I used to smoke an 18th a day ... I haven't smoked weed for about 6 months ... I like having my attention span back
    Yeah I spend most of my freetime with my girlfriend because I like too ... I'm also glad I don't have to be drunk or high or fucking to enjoy her company either

Thats why I pity you, who said I was straightedge?

11. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

just accept her for who she is and get over it

12. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i like to git ma' smoke and drink on.
    but i love spending time cruising with my girlfriend.:love2:

13. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Dude, i dont got much against smoking and drinking, but to the point you have taken it. You deserve whatever your getting. Thats seriously fucked up that you cant stand to be withought your girl withought the joint. Quit the shit, addict.

14. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

OH yeah, heres another thing, your stupid and you shouldnt be with your girlfriend.

15. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

I admit it..Im a reefer addict (true)

Rev. Hornets's Nest + Suburban Bumblefuck = 2 bitchwhipped little monkeys

..Go cry home to your mama's

:mad:

:D just kidding fools..

I wanna let you 2 know how it really is, I still try and hang with my lady even in a no herb, no beer situation. Im willing to make the sacrifice. Hell, I quit smoking cigarettes for her. I usually make it a point to smoke nugget once a day, at the very least. Sometimes its hard, and it begins to suck - thats why I make up threads telling yall how much it can suck. But no dudes, it really isnt how you think it is.