friends of the 261

Guest rob deer

Guest rob deer
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest rob deer
Guest rob deer
Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn

eba00451833f00000021.jpg

Youre the first person ive seen to post one of these on here,they roll through my layup daily,but they get buffed real fast..

we used to get them on the regular here until this one factory closed down and have only saw one since.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00451833f00000021.jpg'>

Youre the first person ive seen to post one of these on here,they roll through my layup daily,but they get buffed real fast..

yep, and if you dont mind me asking where was that caught? i painted one about a month ago, but its most likley buffed by now because all the ones i see are always clean. i think theyre personally owned tho.

Guest rob deer

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00451833f00000021.jpg'>

not that I've seen more than a dozen of these but how do you know they catch the buff quick?

BeefJerky quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by rob deer

my apologies to helm/funk, i didn't flick your side....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nothing personal, if you wanna get me back don't flick the other side if it comes back.

KiSe quote:

yep, and if you dont mind me asking where was that caught? i painted one about a month ago, but its most likley buffed by now because all the ones i see are always clean. i think theyre personally owned tho.

if you wanna dig for location it's in spotted 82, i'm too lazy to say