friends, freights and tanqueray 10

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by IHATEU

yes grey and lead have been at that since 2000ish...

sigh does not even phase me no more....its old...

I remember Grey dooing that in 2000, and then I remember Lead trying to do soemhting like it, but not even coming close in 2002 at Scribble jam. I was there to see him get called on it first hand. mber and expert good stuff.

Originally posted by fateuroguy

I remember Grey dooing that in 2000, and then I remember Lead trying to do soemhting like it, but not even coming close in 2002 at Scribble jam. I was there to see him get called on it first hand. mber and expert good stuff.

this comment LEADS me to belive you were not there cuz he did not get called on it to his face and it was all taken care of later...its all gossip... god dude try a bit harder to diss...

My coment realy was not about me going at scribble jam. It was about YOU and GREY, dooing that shit since 2000. When Grey was dooing it in 2000 and you were dooing it in 2002. It has nothing to do with your gossip. Im realy not trying to diss eather just telling the facts or something. To much chit chat though more flixxxxxx. The totem is super sick too.

Originally posted by fateuroguy

My coment realy was not about me going at scribble jam. It was about YOU and GREY, dooing that shit since 2000. When Grey was dooing it in 2000 and you were dooing it in 2002. It has nothing to do with your gossip. Im realy not trying to diss eather just telling the facts or something. To much chit chat though more flixxxxxx. The totem is super sick too.

you dont sound to sure of your self for some one who witnessed it first hand...belive me lead did a few of them in 2000 but he is not as much in the spotlight as one grey pvc...

Archived