Friend or foe?

SukiSukiNow

Dear Abby;

I'm in a predicament and am in need of some unbiased opnion.

I have this friend who I'll call Jack. He and I used to chill all the time and just do goofy fun things together, totally platonic. He met some girl named Jill and I made the effort to become friends with her. We used to all hang out together but ever since Jill came into the picture Jack and I don't spend time together, especially quality alone time. Now that they moved in together I never see him or them. They call when they need soomething but that's about it. I always call them to go out but they flake or never wanna do anything and they never call me anymore to do shit. I talked to Jack about this and he said he feels guilty and that he'll make the extra effort to be a better friend. Has he? NO! I'm moving out of SF this month, should I keep in touch with them or even keep them as friends? What the hell should I do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WALE!pd

kick both their asses and piss on em, bros before hoes as corny as it sounds its a good rule to live by

Do you know how many times I wished I could give them both a beat down? I hate when guys get all p-whipped and girls become control freaks.

Yes, I'm a girl.

yo

state your bis...

ya tend to dough? eh there it is...

me? i run the show...

oh an these kids?

dont like you comin round here fuckin with they dough for shit

you enterprisin tho... an i like ya...

but fuck with the big dogs yo? an i gotta bite ya

look, its out of my hands

and you gettin money round here... its not in the plans

so hop yo ass out of that van, head back to kansas

i'm sendin niggas back up in campuses

chance is slimmer than that chick in calvin klien pantses

let me guess, they said it was money round here?

and the rest is me stoppin you from gettin it, correct?

sorry to hear that, my guess is you got work at the hotel

i'll take care of that , you'll see

now please give me the room key

you're twitchin... don't do that... you makin me nervous

my crew? well, they do pack, them niggas is murderous

so would ya, please put your hand back in sight?

they don't like to see me nervous you can understand that, right?

you draw, better be picasso, y'know the best

cause if this is not so, ah, god bless

you leave me no choice, i leave you no voice

believe me son i hate to do it just as bad as you hate to see it done

now calm your boys,

cause i'm findin it a little hard to concentrate with all the noise

get the point? i'll let ya go,

before ya leave, i guess i aughta let you know, i need those keys

and promise you never, no matter the weather

don't eva eva eva eva eva come around here no mo'

:lol:

Call him and tell him you are leaving soon...give him your new number or whatever, if he doesn't contact you after you've moved then fuck him. Maybe call him once or something and tell him whats up and then call him names or something. If he doesn't call you or anything to chill anymore he must not be that good of a friend. That happened to one of my good friends though, he met this girl and he pays for her clothes, he bought her a cell phone, and has to call this whoreface every 3 hours or she gets worried. We never skate anymore, or do anything cuz he's always with this asshole. I confronted him but he just says i dont understand, then i told him to stop being a bitch and we dont really hang out anymore. oh well...

Guest TipTopShape

If he was a real friend he would definitely make the effort and he must be out of his mind not to spend time with you. I was downtown today, you still look HOT.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Do you know how many times I wished I could give them both a beat down? I hate when guys get all p-whipped and girls become control freaks.

Yes, I'm a girl.

yea when you think you know someone for a long time and then he gets with some temporary hoe and completly does a 180 it makes ya realize how fake people are sometimes, you got aim?? pissdrunks88wp im ummmmm like a physcologist..... or is it gynecoligist (sP?) well it must not be that cause i cant spell it haha

Guest socrates

don't lie to soc....It's obvious that you have some deep rooted attraction and if you want to deny it or not doesn't matter. You obviously can't come to terms with it and have to quickly and boldly deny it.

I've been in that situation too many times... but I can't help but be happy for my friends for getting a girl they wanted. You obviously have feelings for the guy... if you wanted to get with him, you made a mistake by falling into the "friend zone". I say give up on the guy and just get with his girl instead.

Guest ilikeskulls.

i thought this was gonna be about agnostic front but anyways yeah...as far as your situation goes i'd say ditch them...they sound like shitty friends...maybe send them a post card a few years down the line..

Archived