friend of 7 years got raped tonight. do i kill the faggot or what?

rip

my ex girl and friend of 7 years was raped at 9 o clock tonite. do i kill the faggot ass bicch who did it or what? please give advice fore i murder that faggot ass chinese muther fuckin bastard.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mopius

before you do decide to murder him, you might want to take this thread off the board....but if i was you, i would make him pay with a baseball bat in the ass:mad: that shit makes me so fucking mad that someone would do something like that:mad:

id fuck him up hard....but be carefull i doubt jail is a pelsant experiance...if i were you id take a sludge hammer to his car and kick his teeth in,fuck him up,that really sucks man,i dont understand how people can do that shit its fucking disgusting.

no fucking shit its not good news i loved her and still love her to this very fuckin day. i told her id always be there for her and protect her. then i finally get a girl and go out with her tonight and my friend gets raped. i was supposed to be with her tonight, i was supposed to protect her. my selfishness has probably ruiend her god dam life.

dont even think about killing him.

have your friend call the police and handle it the right way.

dont try to be a hero. sure it might sound gratifying to kill him.

but youll regret it when youre convicted of first degree murder.

oh and watch what you say on here 12oz'ers.

if you advise him to kill him and he goes out and does it - im no lawyer -but that sounds like it could be a crime.

Guest Stapler

Get yourself a Ski Mask, baseball bat, those little platic ties thingys. Tie the cunt up strip him naked and beat the shit outa him with the bat. Then drive him to some redneck neighbour hood and hang a sign on him saying i hate white people. That will get the cunt back and just tell he fucked with the wrong person.

Sorry it hapened to a friend cause i know i would bash any mother fucker if i found out they raped someone.

i agree with mapo...and ass beating will only hurt for so long...if you get his ass arrested for it that will fallow him for ever....he will have to register as a sex offender and thats no fun. You friend thoiugh she has to do this ASAP...the sooner that she does it the easier they can prove it happened and the more fucked he will be.

Yeah U should just beat the shit out of him...Like baseball bat...shoot staples in him...beat him.........kick him in the nuts a lot......the whole deal....but yo when ur done get rid of all the shit u used and the shit u were wearin....just in case they try to fuck with u to....But yo Id borrow a friends car and tie him up and throw him in the trunk and take him somewhere like an alley for the night....All tied up and beaten and shit...Hed be alone...bleeding...and prolly scared...I think hed learn his lesson:D :D :D :D

Guest JIGSAW

its not your fault you cant watch her fucking 24hrs a day, its the pigs fault who did it..even though your probally already into the halfway drunken depressed state,,,

Archived