**FRIEND NEEDS BEER MONEY**

oneeightyone

PLEASE BID ON MY FRIEND AND SUPPORT HIS INDULGENCE FOR THE FINE BREW.

HERE IS THE LINK :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5643504298]MANE OF STEEL[/url]

This shit has titanium in it.

4b_1.JPG

DESCRIPTION:

MAGESTIC MULLET FOR SALE

100% OF THE PROCEDES GO TO CHARITY ORGANIZATION!

You are bidding on 1 freshly cut mullet. The hair is thick and strong and has been well kept since day one. WILL NOT CUT UNTIL THE ITEM SELLS! As an option, I will shampoo with paul mitchell shampoo and condition too for an extra dollar. Little background on the man behind the hair; I am a stong, manly 20 year old male built of steel and Budweiser. I was born on a cold night in a cave in the heart of Virginia and raised by wolves until i was 17. At 17 i moved to boston to fight the yankee opression and grow into a man. After making more money than any man could dream of i moved back to the south to be with my brothers and to live out my life. Now, at the ripe age of 20, I have grown to be a strong, sensuous man who spends days fishing and watching nascar and nights hanging out with my woman and dog and fighting crime.

NEWEST DEScRIPTIONS FROM THE HORSES MOUTH:

I am taking a journey into the deep dark depths of Tijuana, Meixco to see my brother. To do so I must go through grueling training for the next 7 weeks by drinking as much whiskey as possible, bathing in brut cologne, and picking up as much women as I can at the waffle house at 2am. I am also giving you the benifit to buy my goddamn american made hair of fuckin steel. I am tired of smuggling children into the US in my hair so I am cutting it off to get this monkey off my back.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, it is.

the mullet was a big joke... five years ago.

it's already passed through the collective cultural conscious; all the t-shirts and stickers have been sold; the once-enormous wellspring of mullet-oriented humor has long since dried up, and all of the mullet websites have since died protracted and embarassing deaths.

it's simply sad now.