Friend died...

SUR X3

Apparently to top off my wonderful day, a friend of mine decided last night to OD on diet pills. Lately she had been saying how fat she was, she really wasn't, thick maybe, but not fat. I guess she took too many and her body just shut down.

I'm a little in shock, but if any girls on here think they're fat, please just exercise and diet or something. This shit really sucks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, I just got the details through an IM...

All I got was she OD'd on diet pills and she died last night. We we're close as in we could talk, but haven't lately. I of course regret not being there for her lately. I'm trying to to beat myself up over it. It's not my fault, I realize that, but I feel like a piece of shit for not telling her she was not fat at all more often...

So yeah...

Jeez...the shit doesn't stop. It's not somebody I know, is it? That would make five people in the past month...but, all the same, hope you're doing okay. RIP.

My best friend is addicted to the whole idea that she needs to be thin to be happy. It's terrible, and while she hasn't resorted to drugs to get there and is still doing her best to eat, I think she looked better ten years ago when she wasn't on this hype.

If you want to come by today and hang out, you know where to find me. Maybe we can do a memorial piece for her, or something. I'll leave it up to you...I'll PM you the number here if you need to talk to me, too.

I dated her for five years, and have known her for the past fifteen years. It's been going on for a while.

I guess she needs to figure it out. Mostly, it has a lot to do with things going on in her head.

She's still healthy, but compared to when I met her, a whole lot thinner. She just needs to get over the idea that how she looks has very little to do with whether or not she's happy with her life, or not.

Believe me, I've tried. It's more or less up to her, now.

And, sorry about your loss, too...that's terrible. Assuming she isn't with us anymore.

My condolences homie. I recently lost two of my closest friends too. I had a best friend who I would hang out with daily the other guy was atleast every other day, mainly cause he had a girl or he'd be with us daily too, I considered these two indivuals as family. Anyways after an A's game they went out to a bar. I was gonna go with them, but I had a class to go to. They hit the back of a truck and spun out into a tree. The tree hit right where my homie was sittin, fortunately he was passed out and it was such a hard impact that even with a seatbelt on it was an instantaneous death. They worst part about it is that my other friend was the only drivin. They were both amazing human beings and it seems like it is always the good ones that go first. I have since talked with my friend who did it and he's going through a personal hell. He was in solitare for 36 days, naked on suicide watch, with only an hour a day to have human contact. He since has been bailed, but now is in either a half way house or rehab..i really don't know. He told me it was rehab, but he doesn't have a drug or drinking problem, regardless what you might believe. He'll be there for a least a year, then he has 3 counts against him t serve out. All felonies by the way, Felony Drunk Diving, Felony resisting Arrest(not that he was he was just goin crazy cause he just killed his friend), and Involentary Man Slaughter. I have since been a completely different person, life throws you curveballs and it isn't fair, but you really just have to love life and make the most of it.

No shai it's not. It's a girl from my neck of the woods. She was really "scene" girl, but she wasn't hella emo or anything. She was just this black girl who was real cool, totally one of the guys type deal, she was bi too so like we could totally just be like "oh that girl's cute" or "yeah I'd hit it."

I don't mean to say things emotionless, I've had a really hard day and topping it off like this, I haven't got to deal with it yet, I'm still totally in shock, it's cliche, but I'm expecting her to IM me right now. And her screename is on too, it just feels so creepy.

She didn't need to be skinny, she was thick, but she didn't have the body type to get hella waif thin like she thought she needed to. And she used to give me that "Oh I'm fat" shit but I always brushed it off. "Fuck you tori you're fine stop being emo" and she would laugh and that would be it. We hadn't talked much in the last month or two, but if I would of known, ya know?

It's just, I haven't dealt with much death as far as my friends goes, and this one is really really close to home, fuck, she was only fucking 17. I just keep thinking that. 17, she just graduated high school.

Fuck.