Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

friday night

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HESHIANDET, Dec 31, 2005.

1. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

im bored..........

sucks.

2. destroya

destroya Senior Member

nintendo ds + castlevania = the flavor :$:

3. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

i have no video games. booo.

i could watch tv.

4. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

i've been sitting around online all day. ultra fucking bored, but too lazy to do anything else.

5. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

i tried to hangw / some old friends and it turned into drinking and playing x-box. i broke out. now im here being kinda depressed. sigh

6. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

:( Im bored too. it's too ugly outside to venture out..

7. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

i just want to curl up and disappear.

i wish i had some xanax.

8. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

i played psp till my thumb hurt.

9. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Im watching this fucking meet the barkers bullshit.

This dudes a herb.

10. logik.one

logik.one New Jack

i just got off of work, its 2am my boy is having a party across the street, but i dont think im going. i got some percisets i think im just going to take them, wait till i get the "im floating on a cloud feeling" and maybe try to go to bed before 6am for once. then again the night is young...

11. logik.one

logik.one New Jack

totaly dude. hes all like "im so punk rock that im going to get rich off of cell phone comercials and being in a band that was only slightly good before i was in it. then im going to buy a huge house in beverly hills and marry miss america. but i have a professionaly groomed mohawk and designer punk clothes so i keep it real" not that i really care about the integrity of punk rock in the mainstream but i find it amusing what people fall for...

12. DJ_Heartbreaker

DJ_Heartbreaker New Jack

Punk isn't dead but it will be once CBGB's is gone and then the whole punk "world" will kinda whince, and have to start over with a new fight the power statement cause logik is right you can't be against something that you are so deeply supported by. And on the other hand Travis Barker is a kick-ass drummer...so what ever. FIGHT THE POWER...or whatever it will allow you to fight without legal ramifacations.

THE DJ

13. Sparoism

Sparoism Guest

So, Hesh....why aren't you here in the land of Neverending Rain?

I'm too broke to go out...I want to go out tomorrow, so I gotta hold on to what cash I do have for NYE.

No drugs, no booze...half a pack of smokes, and some ice cream. Maybe I'll watch a movie.

14. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

I'm sitting in my room smoking pot (it's cool cause it's hesh's thread right?) doing nothing.
    It beats being out spending money I don't really have on booze, though.