Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

friday night post march 22,2002

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by metallix, Mar 22, 2002.

1. metallix

metallix Elite Member

There are currently 61 member(s) and 9 guest(s) on the boards. The most users ever online was 158 on 03-19-2002 at 05:30 PM.
    502kid, 8C, A Fire Inside, a1koolaid, aederone, another loser, BARNABUS, bigguy, BilboBaggins, blink_ATX, cheerleader, cmeup, Comp, cool ra-ul, DankLordz, deemoner kd, dontworrieaboutit, EL_PIKUDO, Fallon, fr8oholic, GamE T2 MDK, Graff Jesus, IMFINETHANKYOU, INFAMOUS ARTIST1, Jesus of Nazareth, KONG 42, MarsMartian, mazer1, me IS cool, mepz2, merc one, metallix, MORBIDANGEL, Mr. Mang, Pistol, platapie, Proph UAcrew, REGULATOR, Rothschild, Santa Claus, secn, seeking, SeNo 2 DrUgS, SilpherGirl, Sonik3000, T.T Boy, TECONE SW, TONY TEO1, TrustKnowOne, Vanity, whiteboy 516, whoami

All times are GMT -5 hours. The current time is 07:32 PM.

its friday night, why aren't you all out? im a loser with no friends.

2. aederone

aederone Member

hey look....there i am...

3. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

woohoo, i was one of them

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

5. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

actually its only 430 where i am..but im not going out tonight anyways so no big deal....im a social outcast

6. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

Although I did spend my daytime hours with a friend...so.. that's still no excuse... so, yeah, I'm a loser with no friends at night.

7. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

gotta pick out some colors... jeebus..

8. metallix

metallix Elite Member

well this is my night

after getting heart broken a few days ago
    girl im's me

her (7:37:37 PM): wut r u doing tonite?
    me (7:37:54 PM): whatever comes up
    her (7:38:20 PM): oooh
    her (7:38:33 PM): have fun
    me (7:38:49 PM): i won't
    her (7:39:07 PM): how do u know? maybe u will
    me (7:39:41 PM): true

then my friend im's me. we usually chill together. we always chill with this my girl and my friends cousin (they are friends.) but tonight i can't even do that, because it seems im not welcome, i wasn't asked to go. and it would be akward seeing her anway. and to tell you the truth im worried that she will read this, because ive sent her links to 12oz before. im so fucked, i need to get the fuck out of my house ..and meet new people. this isnt me.

(ahh the fucking internet..its so good to bitch to something, knowing someone will read it..and then you never have to face the consequences of sharing it)

9. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

Oooh..look who suddenly became Mr. Popular! ME!

Actually, no, but I am going out.. sorry.

10. whoami

whoami Guest

figures i'm on their....Nights young, just got back from walmart....Good night tonight yessa.

11. I45_TEXAS_I45

I45_TEXAS_I45 New Jack

iam at work for about an hours and a half more than ill be free
    iam hungry as fuck ..so after work iam going to get me some sea food...than go see whats the deal for tonight ..
    problably a club ....

12. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

metallix, ill see you on aim. aint got a thing to do tonight, besides hangout here, eat pizza, and drink beer

13. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

im a loser, i have no life im online. what about me?????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused::confused: :confused: :confused::confused: :confused: :confused::confused: :confused:

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

tht makes 0 sense as i was sleeping all night.

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I really should be going to bed. I'm sick, I'm cold, and my house is void of any decent food or drink. Hmmm....maybe I'll fix myself up with some stale bagels and a glass of milk???