friday night post march 22,2002

metallix

There are currently 61 member(s) and 9 guest(s) on the boards. The most users ever online was 158 on 03-19-2002 at 05:30 PM.

502kid, 8C, A Fire Inside, a1koolaid, aederone, another loser, BARNABUS, bigguy, BilboBaggins, blink_ATX, cheerleader, cmeup, Comp, cool ra-ul, DankLordz, deemoner kd, dontworrieaboutit, EL_PIKUDO, Fallon, fr8oholic, GamE T2 MDK, Graff Jesus, IMFINETHANKYOU, INFAMOUS ARTIST1, Jesus of Nazareth, KONG 42, MarsMartian, mazer1, me IS cool, mepz2, merc one, metallix, MORBIDANGEL, Mr. Mang, Pistol, platapie, Proph UAcrew, REGULATOR, Rothschild, Santa Claus, secn, seeking, SeNo 2 DrUgS, SilpherGirl, Sonik3000, T.T Boy, TECONE SW, TONY TEO1, TrustKnowOne, Vanity, whiteboy 516, whoami

All times are GMT -5 hours. The current time is 07:32 PM.

its friday night, why aren't you all out? im a loser with no friends.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well this is my night

after getting heart broken a few days ago

girl im's me

her (7:37:37 PM): wut r u doing tonite?

me (7:37:54 PM): whatever comes up

her (7:38:20 PM): oooh

her (7:38:33 PM): have fun

me (7:38:49 PM): i won't

her (7:39:07 PM): how do u know? maybe u will

me (7:39:41 PM): true

then my friend im's me. we usually chill together. we always chill with this my girl and my friends cousin (they are friends.) but tonight i can't even do that, because it seems im not welcome, i wasn't asked to go. and it would be akward seeing her anway. and to tell you the truth im worried that she will read this, because ive sent her links to 12oz before. im so fucked, i need to get the fuck out of my house ..and meet new people. this isnt me.

(ahh the fucking internet..its so good to bitch to something, knowing someone will read it..and then you never have to face the consequences of sharing it)

Archived