Friday Night Losers thread, aspirin smokers

I lost my old thread, 12oz search sux...

anyway my friday night:

went out 4pm

7-11

gas: $3 a gallon, 87 octane, $10

2 becks 24s and a bowl pack, went to beach, laid out

trainspotted

drive back

safeway

12 pack of ultra light amber, michelob (pretty good)

8 pack cali rolls, brown rice stee

can of starbucks expresso, light

9:30pm getting stoned on #5 of 12er...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

bump... so I guess its cinco de mayo, which is the st. patricks day/ independence day for mexicans and west coast peeps...

left work early, went home took a nap, just woke up about an hour ago, 'bout to re-up on the endo.. normally I should meet up with some friends and hit the bars since I could def meet hot chicks tonight... but being a loser instead I will load up on beer, hit the beach and watch the sunset alone thinking of how lonely and misunderstood I am...while listening to Spice 1. Later I'll get more beer at safeway and/or 7-11, go home, and go on here and talk shit...

word!!!

I woke up mad early, went with my boy to the DMV, then we chilled for a lil bit, got flicks of some shit (some crate I painted got moved before I could flick it ajkelrhgouegho), and he dropped me off. I went and saw that movie Poseidon (not bad), then walked to get some food in the rain, got completely soaked. After I ate I was walkin around chillin, seen my boy arguin with some dude, came runnin over, guy pussied out and nothin happened. I left and5 mins later I get a call sayin they saw dude again and beat the shit out of him. I missed out :-(

^^^ met the most gorgeous girl from Cincinatti she is the bomb

fuxk how am I goona survive without her from here on in?

she even told me she was gonna booty call me this weeek while she's blowing my mate in the bathroom motherfuck I can't get her off my mind.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I chilled with friends until I had to leave for basketball, but basketball plans fell apart somehow and I ended up sitting around doing nothing. Called girl but she didnt answer, left a message george costanza status. Obviously I haven't received a call back. GREAT FRIDAY!

got real drunk last night off free alcohol. 4 Sappora 22s stolen from japanese resturant, 3 budlights stolen from party, 4 or 5 shots of smirnoff citrus that a homegirl was feelin generous with, and 3 or 4 bowls of herb courtesy of another drunk ass girl

im probably gonna smoke tonight and chill. i might have to drive tonight and i saw 3 people getting DUIs last night.