friday night boredom...

serpent of the light

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You live in Boulder and have nothing to do? So many cool college kids.... But seriously, I feel sorry for you. I hate that place more than I hate Denver. Everytime I go there I want to punch everyone in the face for sucking. But on a lighter note, I did get to hang out with Mike Shanahan tonight.

Oh mannnnnn.....fuck this state.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Received a call at midnight about some party on my street, headed down there for a little while. Met the girl I've been hooking up with lately. Had a couple of drinks, got into a nipple tweaking fight with another cute girl I'm trying to get with, decided to leave. Girl I've been hooking up with asks to walk me outside, where she takes me to the side of the house and says: "I think about us a lot during the week".

I probably beat the 400-yard sprint record on the way back home. I hope she didn't mind the cloud of dust. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest illwill

what the hell is fm nation? littleton sucked ass tonight. all night eating brownies and listening to bloodlet & bleeding through. i think littleton sucks everynight. i gotta get a vehicle.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Received a call at midnight about some party on my street, headed down there for a little while. Met the girl I've been hooking up with lately. Had a couple of drinks, got into a nipple tweaking fight with another cute girl I'm trying to get with, decided to leave. Girl I've been hooking up with asks to walk me outside, where she takes me to the side of the house and says: "I think about us a lot during the week".

I probably beat the 400-yard sprint record on the way back home. I hope she didn't mind the cloud of dust. Beer,

El Mamerro

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

" Fuck a bitch I never loved a hoe"

Originally posted by El Mamerro

El Mamerro

don't lie, you know the roles were reversed.

Archived