Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Friday night alcohol support group

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ted Wakowski, Nov 14, 2003.

1. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Tonight could be ill. I'm heading out to an art show/art-fag party DJed by a friend. Select homies will be in attendance. I'm drunk off Irish whiskey already. Females will be mingling. I'm thinking of breaking out the aviators and introducing these birds to the iceman cowboy gentleman intellectual.

The DJ friend of mine inadvertantly got my teeth knocked out last time we kicked it, so things could be all bad as well. These fake teeth still feel funny. Whatever.

The question -- should I acquire the 2 large glass bottles of olde english 800 I'm fantasizing about, or spend my hard-earned money at one of the bars i'll be no-doubt attending this evening? Olde e is the gentleman's preference, but these bartenders I know serve 'em up potent ...

Fifteen minutes and it's me, fitty, lou reed and my typically bizarre fashion sense ...

2. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Yeah.. I'd go with the OE if I didn't have to work in the morning.

3. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

No work for this gentleman. OE is looking good ...

4. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

what kind of bars we talking? see, i am a fan of shithole bars, cheap beer and my type of people. my girl on the otherhand is into all of these posh, trendster DC bars where a beer is $5.25 and all the fucking herbs are dressd in armani exchange....so how much hard earned cash are we talking? the $5.25 a bottle or $4.50 a pitcher?

5. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

whats the dconflict, the 4.50 for sure, and tell the ball n chain if she ain't donw then hit the door, don't change for her,

6. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Man, aint no way i'm dropping manhattan prices on drinks. I stay at those bars where I know the bartenders and the drinks are like 3 a piece, regardless of potency.
    But, you know, I'm trying to spread my wealth on some frugal ish so the OE is kind of a plan. I think maybe yuckstacks has me convinced ...

7. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

8. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

till what, :giddy excited girl noise:

9. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Until i'm out the front door mang.

10. SleepAnDream

what part of the counrty you in? i mean, im an english fan myself, that was my first chioce. i wish i was doing something interesting tonight, im stuck at work....blech.

11. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Then again it could be a bit longer, the jameson bottle's still got a bit left in it. Once that's vanquished, shit is on.

I shoulda burned that new jigga ... but I still got the aes rizzle in rotation.

12. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

I'm in the south currently, but only for a month or so longer. The weather's amazing down here.

13. SleepAnDream

i almost puked the other day when i saw that jay-z and r kelly came out with duet type cd entitled "the best of both worlds". all i have to say is "wow"

14. SleepAnDream

i lived in pensacola for a year a couple years ago...much improvements from new england.

15. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Dude, you're crazy! Jigga and R. Kelly are two of the hottest. R. Kelly pisses on teenage girls, what's not to like???

My car is packed with the boring underground hip hop selection tonight though.