fresstyling pieces

Guest jus

i was woundering who or who do you know that dosent bring scetches or out lines to the yard when you paint,my freind coda never draws he justfreestyles new shit every time.i heard of a few but who do you know

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I came up never using sketches when I pieced. Its not practical to bring them to most freight spots....not to mention that if you have a logical, evolved style, you shouldn't need one. But there are times when its needed...I've used sketches a few times when I wanted to try somthing different.

freestyling is a definate talent...i have seen one guy do his piece and then need a character to finish it off so he picked up a old newspaper off the ground and duplicated some photo that was in it...not really freestyled i guess because it was from a picture..but it impressed fuck outta me...

I freestyle everything that I do. I've only used a sketch(and only as an idea, not working from it) about twice in the last 2 years. I like it much better that way. It calls for much attention to what I'm doing, so therein all the other bullshit on my mind just fades away.

Guest deadlydnut

I didnt know people used sketches when peicing? where have I been?

I usually just do styles over and over and over until I memorize all of them....then you just hit the bricks, no sweat....

Guest drip one

out of about 8 or 9 years of painting ive only used about 10 to 15 sketches. either i do them on the spot or draw them ahead of time and keep the image in my head. usually that way it doesnt come out exactly the same but close. cause im a burn out fuck.

wow,i couldnt go to a wall an freestyle a peice,like a techniqual peice i can freestyle simpler peices but thats sick how cats can just do dope shit straight out the head,

Guest eessee

it takes mad talent and dedication to freestyle any piece but if u haved evolved into your style u should now what your doing with your eyes closed...but i've only done it like when bombing trains in hot spots i go all free stlye but thats the only time other then that i usuall have sketches...

DARE from TWS crew freestyles....aint that amazing shit i never do but im starting too cuz all my shit looks the same...i guess you can say that with everyone who has thier own SINGLE style when i first started everthing i did was a completely different style

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by ASER1NE

sometimes i do , sometimes i dont .

shut up aser u cant piece... what do u bring a fucking sketch to do a throwie or ur tag?

Guest mafIAkilla

all the shit ive seen revok do he freestyled. dont see how he does it,i would get confused as a motherfucker tryin to remember where my outline was intended to be. i usually sketch something out on the spot,and ill remember it,and as im painting ill throw some extra shit on it,but yea,anyways.....

i freestyle almost every peice i do, and every peice i do is different. it's because i'm more into the art and experimentation side of writing. sometimes i'll work off a sketch but it ends up looking nothing like the sketch because i'll have and idea and change it. i reckon it's the way to go. but i guess it's not for everyone.

Most of the members of BA, AMF, IHU, A2M, NSF, FGS, HM and Im sure many more freestyle everything on the spot... The way it should be..

Although I never diss a homie who brings a sketch, but I may clown him a little.. lol

as soon as I stopped trying to paint from a sketch I started to draw a fuck load more as I realised my style was utter crap. Now I just practice the same styles over and over until i know them like the back of my hand.

there r ppl who bring their blackbooks out when they paint. there r many ppl who do this. but it increases the chance of losing it when u try to run away, u tend to drop it or forget about it or watever... and all the hard work u did in the book would be gone~ in this case i just duplicate from the blackbook a copy of the sketch onto another piece of paper b4 i go out.. works fine for me

Archived