fresh shit

Guest ikueism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Droe, you little cunt rag. dope fr8s. one suggestion, you guys should use the same double outline so the fr8s look more organized & production-like. i like the green & khaki one the best.

..I recall central park in fall, how you tore your dress. what a mess. I confess, thats not all.....

Love, Your mother.

lollll....

let me guess, we know u personally, you come on this board regularly, u made this screen name so that we wouldnt know who u are because you know we'll beat u down, and youll probably only use this name to make shitty comments about us.

get the picture???

fuck u chickenshit

yah heard me?

Re: this shit is hilarious!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by thetruthtalk

let me guess guys Drizel is CHISME "specially his "e"s and the fills are a mix of chisme and daks Brizo is BASH which is a pretty sad role model lol Alot is trying hard and Ikew was original until he met ILSROKtalk all the shit that you guys want to about how owww mad style influence they my boys this and that BULLSHIT str8 up biters i seen some of that work on freights and is like pieces gone over by that toy "get a job">>>>>they will b painted over .....as a matter of fact these rich kids dont even deserve a spot in this thread i bet they go painting in tahoes make it a whole big biting familys day out at a real writers yard beside most of that shit you guys just put out is like a line rocked in one day effortless:lol: :D :D

funny how this dude registered a name and all that hassle for us...

pesky little critters get shaken...

git off me;) ;)

To: Thetruthtalk

Damn, if u were so true ur fuckin self then state ur name gangster. Real niggaz back up wut they say. The more we paint, the more y'all hate, and the more reason we go out...TO SHUT U HATERS UP...Kings Born To Conquer...and we ain't goin no where...

Archived