Freon

Guest 7zero3

Guest 7zero3

yo wassup with freon like what are the damages it does to you becouse i did it today and got twisted so what happens later?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

i cant believe that shit....you guys hang outside airconditioners and huff that shit or something? thats horrible..

someone buy this kid some weed or something...heh

Guest 7zero3

i am still alive and i know this one kid who did a whole bunch and he is still around we got it from the a/c in my back yard shit was like crazy i got soo fucked up! it was worse than smokin like 8 blunts and a 40 of 211 wow it was dope but if its that bad i aint fuckin with that shit aight thanxs for lettin me know

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

ok, just to clear things up, that 211 is steel reserve, not 211. and you are an idiot. but do what you want, it is your body.

go straightedge you dumb fuck i hope the freon eats your brain and you decide the night that you drink too much steel reserve that you have to ride your bike home and you get hit by a semi...

shit i was hoping this post was about the glories of canned freon being used to freeze and smash... but no some idiots gotta suck it into his lungs i hope he chokes.

xjobex

this thread gave me a really good, long laugh. I'm ashamed that no one gave him any real advice though. search the web for "freon ingestion" or "freon poison control" I'd drink gallons of water if I were you. fast for awhile maybe?

btw.. I concur with the designation of "211" over the more languid "Steel Reserve", if not based solely on the subtle police code double entendre. I hope never to say double entendre again. that beer will steal your soul.

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by boxcarwilly:

go straightedge you dumb fuck i hope the freon eats your brain and you decide the night that you drink too much steel reserve that you have to ride your bike home and you get hit by a semi...

shit i was hoping this post was about the glories of canned freon being used to freeze and smash... but no some idiots gotta suck it into his lungs i hope he chokes.

xjobex

Archived