FRENUUUUUUM

serpent of the light

WELL.. fuck capslock. i had the idea to get my junk pierced today... so i went with the frenum. go to bmezine.com if you dono what that is. it hurt. a lot. for like 3 seconds. now i don't really notice it. a little bit of a numb feeling--but its not bad. i was listening to the new hope conspiracy as i got it done. endnote. its very good, though i think that cold blue is much better. i learned that e-town concrete and sworn enemy are coming to colorado soon. rock. going to see shai hulud/unearth tomorrow night, and deicide/amon amarth on thursday. i am now listening to green day's dookie whilst my ding hangs in a cup of salt water. true story.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dr. Drew

my friend had a frenum and a prince albert. one girlfriend of his made him take it out. the next girl he got it on with, it broke the condom and she got pregnant.

i'm quite happy with what god gave me. i don't need to add-on gimmicks to make it more appealing.

Guest duh-rye-won

my x-girlfriend's clit ring got infected. her clit got swollen and super sensitive. she was in agony. i cut the ring off with huge bolt cutters. it was scary.

and she still had the nerve to dump me after that act of heroism and compassion. bitches.

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

because you couldn't figure out how to open the ring and pop the bead out?

it was so sensitive that she cried when i tried to get a grip on the thing and unscrew it. it was a barbell. she's no crybaby either. full side ribcage tattoo like a trooper.

it would've made such a great picture. me with these HUGE bolt cutters and my x spread eagle. gnarly.

holy shit.

i'm browsing through the glossary and people are getting some crazy shit done nowadays. niggas be getting their "taint" pierced and shit.

:eek:

damn maybe i'm old fashioned just getting my ears pierced.

and i haven't worn 'em in months.

whenever people find out that i have my balls pierced they think i am crazy too. i guesse i would think it was strange also if i didn't want to do it. i never had my ears pierced, but i heard it is the same pain. i was thinking about getting an amapallang, but then i decided that i would rather get a shaft amapallang. the healing time is kind of putting me off, seems like november would be the right timing. don't want to be in the dirty ass river with a wound in my penis. my dick falling off would suck.

Originally posted by oner

Dude, that shit doesn't hurt. I got a boner when I did mine. It was awesome. Plus I did it myself. Maybe that made the difference.

u did it urself ? r u crazy!

Originally posted by Dr. Drew

prince albert. the next girl he got it on with, it broke the condom and she got pregnant.

when i had my pa done the first time it broke condoms constantly

then it got infected and i took it out, but i just got it done again

so well see how it works out

Archived