Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FRENUUUUUUM

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by serpent of the light, Mar 24, 2003.

1. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

WELL.. fuck capslock. i had the idea to get my junk pierced today... so i went with the frenum. go to bmezine.com if you dono what that is. it hurt. a lot. for like 3 seconds. now i don't really notice it. a little bit of a numb feeling--but its not bad. i was listening to the new hope conspiracy as i got it done. endnote. its very good, though i think that cold blue is much better. i learned that e-town concrete and sworn enemy are coming to colorado soon. rock. going to see shai hulud/unearth tomorrow night, and deicide/amon amarth on thursday. i am now listening to green day's dookie whilst my ding hangs in a cup of salt water. true story.

2. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

motherfucking ouch.

no

4. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

5. oner

oner Member

Dude, that shit doesn't hurt. I got a boner when I did mine. It was awesome. Plus I did it myself. Maybe that made the difference.

6. Dr. Drew

Dr. Drew Guest

my friend had a frenum and a prince albert. one girlfriend of his made him take it out. the next girl he got it on with, it broke the condom and she got pregnant.

i'm quite happy with what god gave me. i don't need to add-on gimmicks to make it more appealing.

7. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

a frenum is like the easiest cock piercing you can get... mellow out kids...
    way to go skydancer...

8. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

i coulda swore it was frenulum. but then again what the fuck do i know about the penis

9. Facet

Facet Junior Member

ive heard chicks say that sex with a dude who has a pierced dick is WAY better.

10. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

11. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

<<running to go get one.....hahahahaha jk jk....

12. metallix

metallix Elite Member

i guess not being able 2 use a condom ruins the whole thing

13. Krook

Krook Banned

see he's got the right :idea:

;)

14. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

15. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Guest

my x-girlfriend's clit ring got infected. her clit got swollen and super sensitive. she was in agony. i cut the ring off with huge bolt cutters. it was scary.

and she still had the nerve to dump me after that act of heroism and compassion. bitches.