French-vanilla, butter-pecan, chocolate-deluxe

FuzZy

Even caramel sundaes is gettin touched

And scooped in my ice cream truck, Wu tears it up

http://www.benjerry.com/features/fcd_2006/

My girlfriend sent this to me but the link was down when I tried...check it if you want to

Today is Free Cone Day at Ben and Jerry's... Every year on April 25th, Ben & Jerry's celebrates their birthday by giving their customers their choice of a free scoop in cone or cup.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest nutsonmychin!

did anyone hear the news story about the new flavor, and it being controversial?

they had to change it

hmm. imma go find a link.

Guest nutsonmychin!
i know someone who used to work there' date=' and i remember her like crying because her hands hurt so bad from "free handjob day".[/quote']

thats horrible!

Guest nutsonmychin!

i had this tiramisu gelato from trader joes the other night. oh man, twas hella good. and i think gelato is less chub rock than ice cream....

tiramisuBox.gif

tiramisuCloseup.gif

i had this tiramisu gelato from trader joes the other night. oh man, twas hella good. and i think gelato is less chub rock than ice cream....

I've made my own a couple times. If you can cook (and if you cant all you have to do is buy the lady fingers) you should make it. Totally worth it.