french love, or blacking out and wetting the bed?

jah

sometimes i do things i wish to God i could go back and do differently. like last night for instance. a pretty french girl whos staying in the room across from mine asked me if i had any playing cards she could use so i went through my bag and got them and received a nice smile and a thank you but i didnt think much of it. so later on, before i go out to a club, she tries to give em back to me, but im already on my way out so i ask if she could give them back TOMORROW. so i go out to the club, dance, drink, talk, urinate.... and all night (this last month) i was fiending for some pussy (unfortunately i have a little cold sore on my lip so wasnt exactly feeling up on my game). so i get back to my room (i dont even know what time it was) and wake up in my little brother's bed. my dad yells at me for spilling wine on my bed (im on a little family vacation) but i knew i didnt so i denied it. i smelled it but it didnt smell like anything so i thought someone must have spilled water on it (but that wouldve been a shitload of water). then i saw my boxers were soaked too and put two and two together to come to the conclusion that i got so fuckin drunk i wet the bed (no im not ashamed or embarrassed, well, a little embarrassed but under the circumstances i dont care really). then my dad tells me, "that french girl knocked at 1 30 in the morning to give your cards back dressed in nothing but her underwear, bra, and an open robe. she was dissapointed when she realized you werent here...." then he goes on about how spicy she looked or some shit. so yea, im happy to know that instead of getting some good pussy, that ive been wanting so bad, i got a hangover and the knowledge that i wet the bed at 19.

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man, and i thought i was drunk last night. you take the cake though. i was dancing with this girl all night and find out she was at the club with my boy, but just as freinds, so i figure if they give me a ride home i would have more time to mack to said honey. so all is going good until we get to my house and my car is gone. i am totally confused and start spouting about my car being stolen ( i had just seen a news special about car theft in my neighborhood). so here i am totally bitching and freaking and the girl asked me "did you drive to the bar?". i think for a sec and low and behold i did. nothing like a smooth finish on a night of macking. so i forget about this incident and walk out of my house this morning and my car was not there. footed it a to get that shit. oh lord good times. cheers to ruining good situations!!!!!

haha

well this has happend to me aswell...(pissing on the bed)...well i actually thought i was pissing on the toilet but it was my bed.......i woke up the next moring on the floor covered in the blanket butt naked...at first i thought i spilled water on the bed..(i always have a cup of water next to my bed)........but than ..like u....my boxers where soked. my mom walked in my room and was like...what the hell are u doing on the floor........well she belived i spilled water....so i was coo ..( only i knew i pissed the bed).......untill this happend again...(i need to learn how to control my drinking).....well this time i pissed in the basket full of clean cloths.....ohh.man....this time my moms found out...and they didnt get mad...they just craked up laughing.......and realized that the time i spilled water on my bed ..that i actually pissed on it...

:cool:

yea but my storys much better still. yours is a comedy and mines a tragedy u see. it just doesnt compare. im like the shakaspea in luuhh with french girls who wets the bed. and im so fuckin tired , so fucking tired.....

jah jah

Archived