1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

french keyeboards fuckin suck!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Jan 30, 2002.

1. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

french keyeboards fuckin suck!!!!!

Discussion started by jah - Jan 30, 2002

its fuckin early in the morning and im stuck in paris at a goddamn easy everything cus i didnt know what time the metro closed so i missed my train by a couple minutes so i gotta wait til 5 til it opens again. hence, here i am on 12oz. these french style key boards annoy the fuck out of me. the keys are rearranged in a fucked up way. im fuckin tired and want to go to sleep but i cant!!! paris has a dope hiphop scene tho!

jah - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Jan 30, 2002

i would just like to use this thread to thank our latest influx of retards for helping me spend less time on the computer.....i appreciate it guys, im getting a lot more stuff done these days....

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  3. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Jan 30, 2002

thats what im here for. strictly to act retarded and entertain myself, if no one else.

4. INDEPENDENZA

INDEPENDENZA Guest

INDEPENDENZA - Replied Jan 31, 2002

dont forget to post a lot of pictures of the bombing in paris...
    who's up?

5. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Jan 31, 2002

mad heads. i wish i had a camera and scanner. i couldnt catch a lot of the names cus i just see em real quick goin by on the train but theres some dope shit. ill try and pay attention next time i take the train and ill tell yall whos up.

6. Dr. Drew

Dr. Drew Guest

Dr. Drew - Replied Jan 31, 2002

okay its cleared up, i was just going to say, you're in fucking paris! all you wanna do is complain about the keyboard? hehe there's better shit there...

7. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Jan 31, 2002

yea. but no ones answered me on the paint store tip. a little help? i wanna put in some work and get up internationally.

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Jan 31, 2002

i didnt know there was different keyboards

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. INDEPENDENZA

INDEPENDENZA Guest

INDEPENDENZA - Replied Jan 31, 2002

http://www.allcitydistribution.com/acnewgrafx/planallcity.jpg'>
    get your montanas there

ALL CITY - HIP HOP STORE

8, rue Pasteur 75011 Paris - France

Tél / Fax: 01 43 38 50 77

e-mail: [email=info@allcitydistribution.com]info@allcitydistribution.com[/email]

Horaires d'ouverture: 11h-19h, everyday
    closed sunday and monday

Métro St Ambroise (ligne 9)

10. INDEPENDENZA

INDEPENDENZA Guest

11. FROSTY

FROSTY 12oz Senior Member

FROSTY - Replied Jan 31, 2002

ahhh forsure jah. i was down there in the summer time. in every subway tunnel i saw so many sick silver pieces. and if you read some of the tags youll shit your pants. youl see tags that say la rocca and other frenchy bullshit like that.

FROSTY - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: