french hiphop?

ment2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

From all the french hip hop i've listened to NTM are easily the best.

Plus, they're a graffiti crew that was doing a decent damage in paris.

Originally posted by Edika

Saian Supa crew

NTM

IAM

Fonky Family

Oxmo puccino

with that you will be ok.. :)

good list.there's also arsenik, democrates d, alliance ethnik, akhenaton, shurik.

decent german hip hop:king kool sava, azad, mor.i think they the germans lack compared to the french though.

HERE I AM !!!

so.....

for the recent stuff i consider worth listening :

-Saian Supa Crew (both albums, KLR and...Errr... the other one, are good, but don't get your ears close to their song with RZA :sick2: )

-La Rumeur (may i suggest the album "L'ombre sur la mesure")

-NTM's recent stuff is disappointing, it's all about both singers, SHen and Joey Starr doing duos with hot but crap "RNB" singers..... NTM has stopped doing stuff i like 4/5 years ago. Their lives are cool.

-TTC

-IAM (new album coming out very soon, i love these guys)... "L'ecole du micro d'argent" is also a great album

-Assassin

-ATK

-Oxmo, as someone said, is rather pleasant :D wow, haven't listened to that stuff in years

-Soklak

-Busta Flex

older stuff (go back, 7/8 years) would involve the Ministere Ämer, with stomy bugsy, doc gyneco, ärsenik and others.....

writers that rapped ? i know skeo did a few things, Pro (GT) as well..... Supreme NTM are oldschool writers....etc...

that's all i can think of back of my head right now

As i said, this is recentish stuff..... i don't listen to old school sound that much (in fact, i don't listen to french rap at all that much compared to yank stuff, but it doesn't mean i don't like it)......maybe Benny B haha.... i'll have to think about it... maybe Nic Thamaire can help me out ?

NTM is everyone's favorite who is from france. france doesn't like us and we don't like them... so, what? NTM stands for nic tha maire... "fuck your mother"...

what an original concept. turning a three-word idea into a three-letter acronym and then writing the three-letters everywhere so that you can "rebel" against "property rights". fuck your stupid ass rebellion.

whatever you said about the "duo" thang is right on. fuck ja-rule "teaming" up with ashanti. girls like rap too? who would have thought....

btw... why are their lives "cool"?

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

NTM is everyone's favorite who is from france. france doesn't like us and we don't like them... so, what? NTM stands for nic tha maire... "fuck your mother"...

what an original concept. turning a three-word idea into a three-letter acronym and then writing the three-letters everywhere so that you can "rebel" against "property rights". fuck your stupid ass rebellion.

whatever you said about the "duo" thang is right on. fuck ja-rule "teaming" up with ashanti. girls like rap too? who would have thought....

btw... why are their lives "cool"?

french hip-hop is good though. alliance ethnik is cool. find "we got the jam". french hip-hop plus common. irony is everywhere. intro to hip-hop 101. go take a class.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Edika

Saian Supa crew

i like these guys, though havnt listened to them in about 3 years. still cool, even though i dont understand one fucking word.

Archived