Freinds getting married...

religion

So I met this girl, and weve been going out for about 8 months. Ever since we have started going out, all her sisters... brothers... friends have started getting engaged. Is it just my drunkiness, or does it seem that once your in your mid twenties, all this bullshit "let's get married shit" starts hitten hard. I love my girl and all, but WHOA fuck!

One chick gets engaged, and all the sudden its on! It seems like every other week, some people I dont know are getting married, and I'm invited! Can any one else here relate??!!!???

I was at this engagement party tonite for my friend, and all I could think about was the open bar. I dont know if my girls parents were to impresed with my "crazy" party mixers and humorous finger pointing, but I do know that I got some "good night, no of course I won't go bombing" shit done tonite. I dont want to lose my touch, and I fear that marriage will do it. What the fuck am I to do?!?!?!?!

I'm just stressed. Can a brother relate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

personally i can see myself getting married and havig a few mini-sneaks running about, but i really dontthink nayone can put a time on it, there is no "right" time to get married...

task1: find a girl.

task2: then think about it down the line.

^^gameplan.

i dunno.. maybe it's my homies. but none of us are anywhere close. i've known a lot of broads that are all aobut it though... ussually trying to balance their sluttiness w/ being wifey material... the hoe prolly just preassures the guy.... he see's a big party and sex out of it and figures, 'why not.' marriage doesn't mean shit anymore.... but yeah.. 8 months is nothing bro

Guest mikro137

marriage is more a union of souls than people like to believe thats why so many of em fail. im lucky and have a wonderful lady who makes me happy. ergo , i think that its only fitting to make shit official , because frankly i dont really need to be looking for love in all of those wrong places anymore.

word, my brother has been with his girl for over 4 years now and they're talking about saving up to buy a house, and of course getting engaged is involved. i can tell though, as mikro said, he's found someone who he can be happy with, you know, union of souls...if that's not there than it won't work. i'm way too young to even think about it, but that's what dating is for...to figure out what's important in your prospective partner and to see if it's there or not, etc etc...i guess for that kinda thing it's something you just know, as in your gut is telling you that.

i've been reading some Rumi, and he says that if your gut tells you something, listen to it, because that's god communicating with you. deepness...my gut is telling me to stop drinking so much beer and to go for a run everyday, but i won't listen. i gotta stop ignoring god before it's too late and i end up putting on 200 lbs.

Seems like the older you get, the harder and harder it gets to find singles of the opposite sex. And if you do then chances are they don't want to get married, or they are looking for the right one (good luck!), or they are busy with their careers and whatnot, or not stable, or they could just be sluts. Sluts marry when their looks start to fade so they are like "oh better hook one!" lol.

Fuck what a headache. You could always be like me and have sex with your hand and talk to yourself and the internet and your imaginary friends. Maybe some day you could even be that dirty old man who flashes high school girls? :huh2:

On the real though it's important to have that deep connection soulmate type stuff going on. But how do you know? Do you feel it? Do you recognize it in the other?

Hmmm..... maybe I'll just talk to my hand. :crazy:

Yeah, Hold the cup, shes in love with my art... but says she just gets uncomfortable when I'm drunk at 2 or three in the morning out walking around, while shes at home sleeping. I don't think thats too unresonable a point of veiw, but as the name suggests, graffiti is my religion, and she may well have to get used to it. I care about her enough to make certain sacrifices, just nothing regarding graffiti... she knows that too. She does support me every way though right now too, which is cool since I'm in a super intense school right now. Sugar mama's my ass with cash and rent and shit ya know. I do looooove drunkin' bombing though... :haha:

... and yeah I agree that marriage should be on some soulmate, good deep down feeling things.