freightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreig

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DITDxCULT

WHEN plays a mean blast beat...

that's good, because he sure can't paint a good panel piece...

blahahahahaha.

Re: freightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsf

Originally posted by anti-social

sectr! what the hell happened to your site?

www.lounge37.com

weLL mR or mRs anti social, I sureLy assure you there wiLL be plenty more to come, plenty more to come......Life @ the moment has been a wee bit oveR Loaded wth action. YipzeRs, some things are put on hoLd while others aRe not. and then some times the others are put on hold and the some things are not.....

I'm focasting that the 'some things' will commence action soon, yes soon veRY veRy soon muha ha ha a a a!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! !!

Spot.......A+++++!! No one paints freights like that.

I live in the wrong area. All these freight yards people been posting lately look incredibly easy to paint.

Re: Re: freightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsfreightsf

Originally posted by sectr

weLL mR or mRs anti social, I sureLy assure you there wiLL be plenty more to come, plenty more to come......Life @ the moment has been a wee bit oveR Loaded wth action. YipzeRs, some things are put on hoLd while others aRe not. and then some times the others are put on hold and the some things are not.....

I'm focasting that the 'some things' will commence action soon, yes soon veRY veRy soon muha ha ha a a a!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! !!

muhu muuuuhu mug=haaaaa haqhaahaaa!!!!!!

Archived