freights

MOSER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Schindler@Jul 16 2005, 12:13 AM

YOUR WEBSITE IS GAY.... JUST LIKE YOU.

heh thanks for checking it out fuck-tard :gaga: :haha: sounds like you're in 8th grade. keep checking up on it though, i update it as often as possible. also, thanks for the corrections. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
i really cant stand this guy sigh... he paints alot but fuck he is such a biter..look how bad he wants to be GESO right here... he has no style of his own

sigh sucks geso rules..sigh has no history and geso does..geso bombed sf for years and he has a good rep..sigh just does trains and no bombing...hes a newer writer too..so i thing sighj sucks..geso is dope ..great handstyles he gets up and takes no shit...also he burns sigh at everything:cool:

could someone find me a picture of geso that looks like sigh??? i've only seen throwups and straights... i see more freights by sigh than anyone else, but maybe that's just cause of where i'm located.

its sigh that bites geso and people not the other way around..sigh sucks i feel bad that you live where you do..hahahh:o