Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

freights

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by MOSER, Jul 15, 2005.

1. MOSER

MOSER Senior Member

2. Schindler

Schindler New Jack

YOUR WEBSITE IS GAY.... JUST LIKE YOU.

3. SHUTMDOWN

SHUTMDOWN Member

Those ME throws are actually Myke ksw.

4. meatcleaver

meatcleaver New Jack

and thats sicr not dicr

5. adderall

adderall Elite Member

6. MOSER

MOSER Senior Member

heh thanks for checking it out fuck-tard :gaga: :haha: sounds like you're in 8th grade. keep checking up on it though, i update it as often as possible. also, thanks for the corrections. ;)

7. fuckum

fuckum Member

i like it, bump for the GS and colt 45 fr8s...

8. MOSER

MOSER Senior Member

word, thanks. and yeah, just let me know if you see something mislabeled...sometimes the shit's ill but hard to read.

9. vptonbing

vptonbing Member

damn, all those times I never knew

10. NeCrOpHeLiAc

NeCrOpHeLiAc Elite Member

11. Teen_06.jpg

Teen_06.jpg Junior Member

i really cant stand this guy sigh... he paints alot but fuck he is such a biter..look how bad he wants to be GESO right here... he has no style of his own

12. notawriter

notawriter New Jack

sigh sucks geso rules..sigh has no history and geso does..geso bombed sf for years and he has a good rep..sigh just does trains and no bombing...hes a newer writer too..so i thing sighj sucks..geso is dope ..great handstyles he gets up and takes no shit...also he burns sigh at everything:cool:

13. phax

phax Banned

could someone find me a picture of geso that looks like sigh??? i've only seen throwups and straights... i see more freights by sigh than anyone else, but maybe that's just cause of where i'm located.

14. velvet balls

velvet balls Junior Member

Haha, bet sigh would think this is funny.....

15. valler haus

valler haus Member

aerosolfiends.com check out the geso interview...maybe you guys will be feelin it, maybe not.
    that cross country joe is a fuckin gem!