Freights are not classic rock, hardcore, or metal

Guest L.RonHubbard

Guest L.RonHubbard

i saw that someone said something about this somewhere and i would just like to clarify that it is very untrue, and that whoever said that is probably a redneck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dukeofyork

fr8s are whatever you want to make of them.

i wouldnt say they are hip hop, id honestly tend to agree that they are classic rock...

its all about some skynyrd..

:king:

Guest L.RonHubbard

i didnt say freights were hiphop my man, but they arent cracker owned either. i prefer to believe that just as many people who like hiphop paint freights as do inbred chowderheaded hillbillies.

Guest snafuno

Graffiti is not hip hop!!! Ask Lady Pink!!!

graff is but a position, on a rectangular piece of steel architecture...

find a style then get a name biotches!!!!!!!!!!

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

i didnt say freights were hiphop my man, but they arent cracker owned either. i prefer to believe that just as many people who like hiphop paint freights as do inbred chowderheaded hillbillies.

dude, you really have no idea what the fuck you are talking about...

most people that write like hiphop to some extent, and while some of the older heads around here ACT like rednecks sometimes, they arent...

just who are you referring to when you are making vague generalizations about freight painters?

man, whoever sayd graffiti aint hip hop, doesnt know shit. you may know how to spray clean lines of paints on fr8's and walls in some wild style that everybody jocks, but if you say graffiti aint hip hop, nigga you AINT no writer! just remember when you let that paint come out of that can, you are hip hop!

and to my knowledge, it IS one of the elements of hip hop nigga!!!payce

Originally posted by FLiPWriTeR

man, whoever sayd graffiti aint hip hop, doesnt know shit. you may know how to spray clean lines of paints on fr8's and walls in some wild style that everybody jocks, but if you say graffiti aint hip hop, nigga you AINT no writer! just remember when you let that paint come out of that can, you are hip hop!

ignorant? shoot yourself in the face!

In my humble opinion....

painting graffiti on freights is simply american.

america is a huge nation...and freights are the tie that bind so to speak...freights are an integral part of our nation's history... they are everywhere

...and the fact is that in one situation you could associate freights with hip hop...in another with country music...another with rock...another with narcocorridos...another with booty bass...etc. etc......

but I think if you feel the need to associate the freight movement with one type of music then maybe it should be the most american form of music of all -jazz

(and not to exclude our neighbors to the north or south...you're a part of it as well....but freights are just plain AMERICAN):king:

Originally posted by Mr.LonelyHeart

In my humble opinion....

painting graffiti on freights is simply american.

america is a huge nation...and freights are the tie that bind so to speak...freights are an integral part of our nation's history... they are everywhere

...and the fact is that in one situation you could associate freights with hip hop...in another with country music...another with rock...another with narcocorridos...another with booty bass...etc. etc......

but I think if you feel the need to associate the freight movement with one type of music then maybe it should be the most american form of music of all -jazz

(and not to exclude our neighbors to the north or south...you're a part of it as well....but freights are just plain AMERICAN):king:

Good man..... those damn Canadians sure are some savages on fr8's though........ The ones I know sure aren't cornball hip-hop geeks either!

yeah mr homo, hobo,, how is that ignorant.. when you get your shit str8, holla.. :lol:

you gonna say that shit to the face of some oldschool subway painter like Cap, Blade, or Seen? cause I'm sure theyd love to get schooled on history by you....them being un-hip hop and so ignorant of the past and all....

Mr. Lonely Heart hit it right on the head....

Originally posted by BIG T

i's like the sounds of that!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

PWT! wut fool!

white trash born and raised in the inner city ...so i can't spit kick and boogy....

no farm land's for 100's of miles .....and grandpa is a pinche pysa while my grandma picks cotton in kC......and we all ended up in LA....from hawthorne to compton in 1943....yee haaaa holmes...

metal,,hip hop project blowedians....chills vills empire.....

Heres an idea

check it our..

If you say "Graffiti" then you mean writing on a wall, no matter if its chalk or pencil....

When it all first took place 12,000 years ago, they didnt have "Hip-Hop", so 30 years ago it was adopted!! YES ADOPTED BY RAP.

Big fucking whoop. Dont forget, there is political graff and racial graff also!! Meanning you cannot steriotype graffiti in to ONE music genere.

The point of this is, who ever, and for what ever reason is drawing/writing/painting, the music that inspires them is what moves them!! THE ARTS ARE NOT OWNED BY ANYTYPE OF MUSIC

Originally posted by boogie hands

you know what i think....i think there should be more aurguing about if graffiti is hip hop or not....its really interesting and not a tired subject at all....

hey can't argue with that>>>

i like hip-hop, soul, and jazz. some old rock is cool (zappa), and i can even dig some classical and punk.

supposedly i'm hip-hop though... whatever tha means. i could care less what frieghts 'are'

kids on here take shit too seriously... why call someone on their ignorance when it's easier to just laugh?

Guest Handjob

Dude, you're totally the guy that hangs out on Asian chat lines...

nerd...

Archived