Freightastic

InnerCityRebel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest killtoy

dude... why are you giving fame to that toy versus? toys like that do not need to be encouraged to continue painting and burning spots i frequent. i'm a have to slap the shit out of you if you keep that shit up. you lucky you put that fate up in there so i didn't have to sock your homey rick in the eye.

bop!

:crazy: :beat: :loopy: :nut:

Originally posted by killtoy

dude... why are you giving fame to that toy versus? toys like that do not need to be encouraged to continue painting and burning spots i frequent. i'm a have to slap the shit out of you if you keep that shit up. you lucky you put that fate up in there so i didn't have to sock your homey rick in the eye.

bop!

:crazy: :beat: :loopy: :nut:

Settle down cowboy.i'm just showing what is out there.i to have had a few spots burned..so i know the feeling..if u know rick do you know me.if u know me step to me and let me know ur feelings...da end.. :D

As for the Eatfuk post/i was gonna post that today.i have them seperate..but believe me i would have post it.now i have to post a different eatfuk since you beat me to it Tiaw

Archived