Freight writers taggin in the city (NYC)

DocMartin

Wassup my mad graffaz !!! Took a little trip to the NYC over the summer with my boy dankee-D. We met up with some freight bombers from brooklyn who took us around the city to show us some freight writers city bombs. Here are some of the flicks we got....Ill post more later. Im headed off to rack up on some paint and smoke a phat hash blunt. Peace.

orig.jpg

I saw these guys up on a bunch of freights in the Man Hattan district.

orig.jpg

Its dope how in New York the freight writers do bombs in the city too, this guy had shit everywhere in Man Hattan. Never heard of him until I went to NYC though.

orig.jpg

I couldnt read this bomb, but this dog had mad ups on the freights out there.

orig.jpg

I flicked these tags just before flicking some freights a few blocks away, im gonna post the freights later tonight.

orig.jpg

THis bomb was tight, I dont know if he paints freights though, he probably does though because there were a whole bunch of freight yards in da area.

orig.jpg

this wack ass bitch got in the way of my flick. My boy bout fucked him up, but the fool took off runnin.

orig.jpg

Ive seen mad tags by this dog runnin through North Dakota, some good , some bad. It was cool to see him representin on the streets though.

orig.jpg

I almost got arrested takin this flick, the store owner almost got me busted, He called the cops when i showed up to take the flick, next time i go out to NY im gonna fuck that fool up.

orig.jpg

THis one is dope, The new york writers we met were saying how he was the NYC freight king back in the early nineties. I only saw one of his freights while I was out there though.

orig.jpg

This yard looked dope, but the local bombers said it was hot, so we didnt fuck wit it.

orig.jpg

sorry about the wack angle on this flick. it was boxed up between other fr8z.

orig.jpg

This guy had tons of bombs up in this yard, and on the streets out there. If anyone knows him, hit me up with his email or something. I think he must live close by to where I was staying because he had tags all up inside the apartment building and shit.

orig.jpg

THis woulda made for a dope ass flick, but that fuckin pole got right in my way and ruined the flick. It fuckin sucks that out of all the places for that pole to be, it had to be smack dab in the middle of that bomb.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.