Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

freight vid

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by jus, Jan 7, 2002.

1. jus

jus Guest

im lookin for a nice freight vid,anyone have any help where i can order one,or waht vid i should get?? i appreciate all te help....

2. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

damage inc. - terror in the burbs

my favorite video by far simply because im sick of the fucking crap ass way most graf videos are edited, damage inc. is filmed like a skate video i feel, great editing and filming and as far as those 2 are concerned it beats the shit out of all the other graf vids ive seen unless anyone can suggest a better one, in which case ill be buying it. plus its got some good writers in it (lapse, heyou, elk, scan 53, sigh, bzee, dyer..........to name a few....) and its about 90% live action painting so its not really boring. and an interview with shepard fairey.

3. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

damage incorporated terror in the burbs is hot, also sneak atttack is dope too, shouldnt this be in trainspotting??? and didnt i start this same thread a few days ago there?

4. b/d

b/d Junior Member

terror in the burbs is a great video.. you can order it at the beautiful/decay website at:
    www.beautifuldecay.com

:D

5. else

else Guest

GTV frieght issue is a tight frieght vid. all north american shit