freight trains/shipping containers

tassie toy

I have a problem. I want to paint my first freight train but down here in my part of australia the only type of trains are like a small trailer which is impossible to paint on with a shipping container on top. I don't want to paint on a shipping container if it just gets taken of at the next stop. painting a shipping container just wouldn't be the same as painting an actual freight. I've only ever seen 2 peices on these containers but one I only ever once and the other one only ever used to sit on the tracks and never run. They must have either got buffed or taken off. I see trains with about 50 of these things on them going past and not one bit of graff. There are also a few "coalies" which sit on the tracks but never go any where and some kind of round fuel tanks which I also have never seen go anywhere. I don't know if it's worth it unless the cointainers actually stay on the train. Has anyone else come across freights like these?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

those things are sick to paint bc they go all over the world by air , rail , sea , land ......but they do get buffed more regularily tho .

just find somewhere else to paint fr8s , theres plenty of spots , you just need to look for them .

No theres no other rail systems where I live, because i'ts such a small place and there is no need for heaps of trains. I'm from way down under in australia. If you ever see a map of australia you might notice the tiny shit hole island beneath it, theres only like 10 active writers which most of are toys or tagbangers but I try and make the best of it. I might go try and paint one and see if it lasts.

Go to town and paint the hell out of everything down there. If there are a bunch of toys messing around give 'em something hot to look at. I say you do up one of those shipping trailers real good and just see what is up. If it gets buffed or you never see it again, you gain the experience. Go for it is what I say!

• 5 weeks later...

Go International

Intermodal shipping containers like K-Line, Daewoo, etc, are going from continent to continent. If you hit one, make it a piece with an international message, and sign it with a Hotmail e-mail address. Pretty soon you'll start getting replies through the Hotmail box about your container piece. You live on an island off of Australia? MAN. How fucking cool is that? I'd be heavily into sailboats if I lived on an island. As a matter of fact, I'd be into sailboats anyway.

http://boatbuilding.com/

You should hit those containers for sure man... There was a truck carrying one parked next to where I live last week with a bunch of MSK tags on it. Yeah. I thought that was cool. Fuck all city or even being nation wide with freights.. All world man. Hah. Blah blah blah.

Archived