Freight Site

Guest defyone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest defyone
Originally posted by John Couger Melloncamp

nice site. the young ones dug it. who's this aqua cat? pretty tight....

aqua is from millwaukee.. i got the milwaukee flix from Nmph. XC crew

Guest defyone
Originally posted by fr8lover

dont be so ambitious...everyone says theyll update every week or two then it turns into months...it always happens.

hey fr8lover.. i update when i get fliks its as simple as that.. so if it does turn out to be 2 months then that means that we have not recieved any fliks. we have 2 people on updates so it wont be hard to keep up

neato!

can i make a suggestion. get yourself dreamweaver or frontpage or another HTML cheater SW. and make a nicer (graphically) looking site. you'll get more viewers. those SWs are simple to use, and you can make MUCH nicer looking sites then if you are to stick with what geocities lets you do. once you make the pages in dreamweaver or whichever, just copy the HTML code (the SW will automatically codes the page for you) and then copy and paste the code into geocities.

Guest defyone

yea remote.. i know.. its just that we want to keep it simple and quick loading, not many people are blessed with high speed connections.. and many are impatient. so we are gonna keep it like this but thatnks for the advice though

Archived