Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FREIGHT HOPPING QUESTION

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by TranceStoner, Jul 21, 2002.

1. TranceStoner

TranceStoner Member

Hey I don't know if this is the rite place to ask this but Im going up to Rochester NY in a couple of weeks and I'm looking to hop out of there possibly to New Hapsier. Any one know what the yards are like out there? Heavily patrolled? Has anyone hopped out of there or know of any good places around there? Any info would be good. Thanks
    -doodoo head

2. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

hop your way back to english class.

3. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

A lot of the places you'd need to know about are places people don't want to talk about on the internet for other reasons, so this is probably the wrong place to ask. In general, in the area you mentioned, be aware of small short line railroads, few trains, short trains, long walks and long waits to get a ride. I have tried to hop in that general vicinity before, but it was such a hassle I gave up and shelled out for a bus ticket.

4. spectr

spectr Guest

from what friends have told me that area sucks ass in the whole unless
    your trying to go to canada. i dont personally know though but hey its worth a shot but just pray no aliens abduct you for research experiments it happens alot to kids who hop frieghts

5. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

HA HA...

6. TranceStoner

TranceStoner Member

- "fuk u, u stupit bich.!) "y u, makin fun" i no mie inglish.!" HORSIS ASS!?!

7. beaucou

beaucou Junior Member

to me train hopn is where ever i end up is where i should be

8. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

Trainhoppers.Com

Subscribe to Trainhoppers.com and ask on their message board. Ray Tylicki and Collinwood Kid hop that general area all the time and ought to be able to give you the scoop.

9. crso

crso Senior Member

:lol:

10. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

Re: Trainhoppers.Com

ooooooooh...

ray tylicki

the bad grammared bad spoken badass of trainhoppers-list...

dude was my fuggin hero, he knew everything about routes and trains, but nothing about spelling or grammar!

11. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

Yeah, Trainhoppers.com is mostly a bunch of needledick liberal jerk-offs. I got kicked off for using offensive language. It's the new Puritanism--gotta be politically correct. I'm sort of sorry I got booted, I liked Trainhoppers, despite the fact that the moderator is a liberal pussy.

12. TranceStoner

TranceStoner Member

13. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

:lol: