FREIGHT HOPPING QUESTION

TranceStoner

Hey I don't know if this is the rite place to ask this but Im going up to Rochester NY in a couple of weeks and I'm looking to hop out of there possibly to New Hapsier. Any one know what the yards are like out there? Heavily patrolled? Has anyone hopped out of there or know of any good places around there? Any info would be good. Thanks

-doodoo head

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A lot of the places you'd need to know about are places people don't want to talk about on the internet for other reasons, so this is probably the wrong place to ask. In general, in the area you mentioned, be aware of small short line railroads, few trains, short trains, long walks and long waits to get a ride. I have tried to hop in that general vicinity before, but it was such a hassle I gave up and shelled out for a bus ticket.

Guest spectr

from what friends have told me that area sucks ass in the whole unless

your trying to go to canada. i dont personally know though but hey its worth a shot but just pray no aliens abduct you for research experiments it happens alot to kids who hop frieghts

Guest fr8lover

Re: Trainhoppers.Com

Originally posted by KaBar

Subscribe to Trainhoppers.com and ask on their message board. Ray Tylicki and Collinwood Kid hop that general area all the time and ought to be able to give you the scoop.

ooooooooh...

ray tylicki

the bad grammared bad spoken badass of trainhoppers-list...

dude was my fuggin hero, he knew everything about routes and trains, but nothing about spelling or grammar!

Yeah, Trainhoppers.com is mostly a bunch of needledick liberal jerk-offs. I got kicked off for using offensive language. It's the new Puritanism--gotta be politically correct. I'm sort of sorry I got booted, I liked Trainhoppers, despite the fact that the moderator is a liberal pussy.

Originally posted by KaBar

Yeah, Trainhoppers.com is mostly a bunch of needledick liberal jerk-offs. I got kicked off for using offensive language. It's the new Puritanism--gotta be politically correct. I'm sort of sorry I got booted, I liked Trainhoppers, despite the fact that the moderator is a liberal pussy.

:lol:

Archived