BROKE amazment

broke4-graf.jpg

ADGE also ragged..

adge2-graf.jpg

FRITE

frite2-graf.jpg

fr8loverok.

[This message has been edited by fr8lover (edited 08-06-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wish i was newa and could get 20 stamps outa a can of paint but i like to paint things w/ substance and size i dunno what you guys see in this... its my opinion i hope this doesnt start another snowball affect of lets shit on oni but if it does in advance i am sorry... im honest and thats one of my faults

oni trainstkoe

well oni, you're right and very wrong at the same time. yes, it's cheap to throw out a tiny simple like newa did but it's okay because a)sorry, newa would definitely still burn your "substance and size" with a regular piece b)you've only been writing for a minute, newa's been around for years and years and has put in his work and c)you don't know the situation that freight was done in. not everyone has a chill spot like you may have.

i don't mean to attack you personally or anything just watch your mouth before you start yapping off about somebody like newa who has paid his dues and start paying yours.

i appreciate that response more than you know but i dont think asuming my work isnt up to par with his is cool but im not gonna try to sway you im just saying good straight letters arent that hard but i realize thats his style i just dont dig it... thanks for the thinking choke and not the mindless banter

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by spodieottieydopalicious:

dawmn fr8lover where you cought that newa looks fimilar......

nah man im sure youve never been there...im not THAT close to ya...down the road a bit.

ill drop you an email.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived