freetime pt.2

AORAone

i know i made a thread on this a while back. but it didnt have any clips. another war has come and gone, theres a video from the most recent one on that site.

http://www.evil70thstreetpeople.com/samples.htm

download "May Potrero War 2004"

the blue and white with the axe, is the houshold i fight for. among alot of other houshold's, our enemie's this time around was caid. this was somewhere in california. the next one will be held here in arizona, in flagstaff. highlands war. anyone in az should come check it out. the partoes after hours are among the most insaine. free booze and food at every encampment, stretching for miles. good stuff. check it out.talk shit, voice your opinions, whatever, nothin's better than beating the shit out of random people for hours...legally.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ClueTwo

Is this some kind of D and D thing live steez or what?

Please give me some background before I make any final decisions...

no its actually a bunch of men, and women, beating the shit out of eachother for hours at a time.

its alot of fun really, where else can you beat the shit out of someone legally? i cant think of anywhere that lets you smash a random person you've never met, and probably never will, for fun....for 4 hours a day, and 4 days a week. where else are you going to get a volley of taped up tennis balls, hurled 60 ft into the air upon unsuspecting randoms. the last war i went to, there was at least 2000 people on each side. its a rush to see 4000 people collide after a 100 yard headstart. nothing is better.

damn. w/ out the video.. your post seems like some charity thing.

i used to watch cats practice that shit when i was a tyke all the time when i lived in DC. kids take it pretty seriously.

and you gotta love wack computer graphics and cheesy 80s techno music.

^its pretty amusing, i'm trying to find the video where some random guy gets shield checked into someone that happened to be filming at that time, you can see his face just before he hits the dude. ill post it if i can find it.

:D grill shots are legal. i blacked out from getting hit 5 or 6 times consecutivly before i hit the ground from the first one, haha, shit was crazy.

basically, rules are:

nothing below the knees

nothing on the back of the head

grill shots: instant death

anyone hit with any type of catapult/ launching mechanism is dead.

the four hour resurection battle is fun, you basically fight till your content and feel you've cracked enough skulls.

this dude i know broke a girls arm through her shield he hit her so hard, nothin they can do, everyone signed the waiver (sp)

Archived