"Freestylin Part ***G***"

*Police Chief Wiggum*

FREESTYLIN *G* STYLE

i blast though 12oz niggas like the iron man/ while them niggas suck my dick like a true fan/ BLINK ATX IS A REAL FUCKING FAGGOT MAN/ fuck that nigga aserine/ that fool gave me mad mind/ last night/ damn nigga i know my shits tight/ but dont bite/ oh just an influence, excuse me/ please nigga ill have your ass missing like truancy/ while 12 oz fools suck each others dick/ i continue to grow sick/ Ill have your ass disgusted like a 44 year old raver chick/ prick/ rich ass white niggas own this shit/ throwin maaaaaad fits/ talkin shit although your style be wack/ realize fool, no one got your back/ ill have your ass runnin outta paint like that nigga nak/ 12 oz be producin maaaaad hoes/ that blows/ Im producin tight ass quotes like MAKROS/

man please no faggot talk about hip hop is gay or whatever, show them steeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

FUCK YOU IDIOT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

let me hear it...alien nightowl

im a scribe....a scribe with a mission..

a scribe with a vision...

let me tell you this and boy or girl,you betta listen...

im drunk.....

partay all night...flexin on the vampires

boy them suckas are in a fright...

cant look in my eye....cant tell me why...

them demons are the reason most of you cant find your "STRIFE"

look in your eye,boy tell my why...most of you suckas dont want to ever die..

death is easy..some of you sleezy...by tha way...im drunk..some of you are punks...talkin shit on 12oz,most of you front...im stupid,,,im just a geek...a geek thats gets crazy and you know im a freak..

im a monster,,lookin for sensation...smokin on a blunt to calm my frustration...

im irritated all these girls are hoes...hangin on you then they hang on your bros.......

whats goin on...the war in the streets...most of you americans are already dead meat...im an american,but im also a scibe...most of you pussies cant tell me why...im a regular....a nightowl in the flesh...

aliens attack and you know its the best......reason.to let go of your life...

smokin hella weed forget about a....wife and kid...your just hella lazy..

im soooo drunk,but im also hella crazy...most of you wouldnt fade me...

look in my eyes...you see hurt and truth...here i am nigga...human hundred proof..

what the fuck is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!

im begining to hate earth...go send me to outer space...to fi'ind that otha place...:D

Re: let me hear it...alien nightowl

Originally posted by willy.wonka

im a scribe....a scribe with a mission..

a scribe with a vision...

let me tell you this and boy or girl,you betta listen...

im drunk.....

partay all night...flexin on the vampires

boy them suckas are in a fright...

cant look in my eye....cant tell me why...

them demons are the reason most of you cant find your "STRIFE"

look in your eye,boy tell my why...most of you suckas dont want to ever die..

death is easy..some of you sleezy...by tha way...im drunk..some of you are punks...talkin shit on 12oz,most of you front...im stupid,,,im just a geek...a geek thats gets crazy and you know im a freak..

im a monster,,lookin for sensation...smokin on a blunt to calm my frustration...

im irritated all these girls are hoes...hangin on you then they hang on your bros.......

whats goin on...the war in the streets...most of you americans are already dead meat...im an american,but im also a scibe...most of you pussies cant tell me why...im a regular....a nightowl in the flesh...

aliens attack and you know its the best......reason.to let go of your life...

smokin hella weed forget about a....wife and kid...your just hella lazy..

im soooo drunk,but im also hella crazy...most of you wouldnt fade me...

look in my eyes...you see hurt and truth...here i am nigga...human hundred proof..

what the fuck is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!

im begining to hate earth...go send me to outer space...to fi'ind that otha place...:D

ahahaha man that was tight, remember this is just freestylin, no offense intended but:

the other place?!?/ nigga you deserve to be bitch slapped in the face/ find grace/ to save face/ talking crazy like your ass was blazed/ nigga im too hot to handle/ callin your self a vandal/ your ass is outta heat like an old ass candle/ i could go on for pages talkin shit like the bobbobi scandal/

aahaahhaha :D

Guest willy.wonka

hahhahahhahaahaha

who are you?JAYz wanna battle tha "God"...battling little bitchslapped niggas like you get stuck up for some fruad....

you got robbed,by some crackhead.lookin in your pockets for some rhymes,but you broke...i'll make you choke...im "speedy"...you aint nothin but "slowpoke".

your rhymes sound mainsteam...you know what i mean...YOU SUCK!

talkin shit on a nightowl....boy you know you done..fucked up...

especially against a alien nightowl...men like me are on the prowl.so wussup?!you suck!like a crack whore...sometime it feels good,but you dont want no more...YOU STINK!like my cat's fuckin ass...put on your backpack son,im about to take yo ass ta class...

you fuckin with wiilly wonka....a man that looks at you like a tonka...toy..

i have come to destroy....everything...you can suck on my dingaling.you rhyme fiend...*****G*****...nigga please....you turn a freestyle to a battle while you servin me on your knees!....like i said,"you suck...."

i dont give a fuck.....hoes like you come to me like.....

what did i do?what did i do?

Re: hahhahahhahaahaha

who are you?JAYz wanna battle tha "God"...battling little bitchslapped niggas like you get stuck up for some fruad....

you got robbed,by some crackhead.lookin in your pockets for some rhymes,but you broke...i'll make you choke...im "speedy"...you aint nothin but "slowpoke".

your rhymes sound mainsteam...you know what i mean...YOU SUCK!

talkin shit on a nightowl....boy you know you done..fucked up...

especially against a alien nightowl...men like me are on the prowl.so wussup?!you suck!like a crack whore...sometime it feels good,but you dont want no more...YOU STINK!like my cat's fuckin ass...put on your backpack son,im about to take yo ass ta class...

you fuckin with wiilly wonka....a man that looks at you like a tonka...toy..

i have come to destroy....everything...you can suck on my dingaling.you rhyme fiend...*****G*****...nigga please....you turn a freestyle to a battle while you servin me on your knees!....like i said,"you suck...."

i dont give a fuck.....hoes like you come to me like.....

what did i do?what did i do?

alien night owl/ nigga ill take a shit on you with one movement of my bowel/ damn whats that fuckin smell its fowl/ its my shit wrapped around you like a fuckin towel/ howl/ as try to resist slap your bitch asss cause your retarted/ your rhymes stank like a old ass hobo just farted/ you style is so old its gone like the dearly departed/ ohhhhhhhhhhh what was that a simile/ can you feel me/ naw I aint no jay z/ cause i dont give head for free/ then sell out to tha city/ like your momz be/ my style is so phat man/ you gots to give me that man/ or else ill do justice to your bitch ass like batman/ then you can give me head like robin/ slobbin/ on my noggin/ have your head bobbin/ go back to where you cam from/ ill have niggas laughin at you like bboys.com

blakah nigga!!!! :D :D

Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: hahhahahhahaahaha

Originally posted by ***G*** <~

cause i dont give head for free

zow zow

bow wow

tahdow...how you like me now?

raid

cant fade

rappin like you make me feel like an old maid.......

i can't rhyme for shit/

but like puffy i make hits/

who needs to make songs/

when you got an album full of skits/

hip hop is rubbish these days/

my little contribution just helps it on it's way/

oh well that's it i ran out of things to say/

mr abc writes the raps that make you gay!

yay!

Re: Re: Re: hahhahahhahaahaha

zow zow

bow wow

tahdow...how you like me now?

raid

cant fade

rappin like you make me feel like an old maid.......

alien death howl.....your ass will growl......your style is fowl.....

saaaaaaaaaay........trying your style made me realize how gay.....

rapping that way...... really bee...... seee you latter gggggggggggggggggggg

Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: Re: Re: hahhahahhahaahaha

Originally posted by ***G*** <~

alien death howl.....

i like that....^^^^

AK-47 in tha house

I dont wear a blouse

I aint no mouse

G rocks the mic

well not really cause he aint tight

just kidding man u tha shit

except for that one style you bit

off me that one time

remember, when you wrote dyme?

just kidding buddy!

Originally posted by (AK-47)

AK-47 in tha house

I dont wear a blouse

I aint no mouse

G rocks the mic

well not really cause he aint tight

just kidding man u tha shit

except for that one style you bit

off me that one time

remember, when you wrote dyme?

just kidding buddy!

yo i dont wear a blouse either

D TOWN BOMBERS Moms be hot like a fever

Or so I hear

from the 2805728 fucking hobos who fucked her

damn that bitch gets around

ahahahahaha D Town omber just got clowned

ohh 'gangsta' , my mistake .

and no they dont hurt in the least , you dont realize i just dont care , at all , if you dont like me thats good for you , it doesnt change or affect my life whatsoever , so i just dont care .....

and actually i find most of them just funny ,like that 'rhyme' above , its all humor to me....... you'll go out of your way to insult me on an internet message board , thats just funny .

Guest Dr. Doom

Ya'll kiddies bicker like little girls over pearls

I came to crush you toy cats and destroy both your worlds

So fuck you earls!

Bitch made niggaz and that's a fact!

I spit enough verbal daggers that at a minimum you're overcome with cataracts! The battle tracks you cats drop ain't even worth their weight in wax and I would'nt pick 'em up if they were on the clearance rack!

So now check the facts with a red pen like secretary's!

Got an evil slant rhyme from top to bottom that always varies and a booming bass voice with the tone that always carries!

The delivery in itself is impeccable with precision timing and that's probably the reason why I'm the champion when it comes to rhyming!

So once again............Fuck you cats and all the drama!

Oh by the way I'm over here kid, getting brains from your mama!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop Fighting and actually spit rhymes dammit!

:D

Archived