freemotion railroad

phuse_rock

this is a train graff video im workin on... i just saved out some raw footage set to music...

click here (quicktime):

http://www.particleproject.com/phillip/fre...n_railroad.html

or download it right clicking on these links and saving the target:

http://www.particleproject.com/phillip/fre...on_railroad.mov

(quicktime 11.7 mb)

http://www.particleproject.com/phillip/fre...on_railroad.wmv

(windows meida 11.7 mb)

its only a few days of benching mind you....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPFlatty

i dig fr8 videos...its like benching in another place you can't be. but of course, if you dont bench, you dont care...i do, i care...let us know when its done....

thanks for the complements, sorry its such a big ass download... i know its kind of a pain for those on dial up.

im in jokelahoma, the video will be out uhh... soon ,,,, i hope... prolly a few months.... and im using a sony mini dv camera... of some sort.... its my works....

ill try to post some of my flix sometime too

Originally posted by phuse_rock

oh yeah... to post movies you have to upload them to a server (of course)... a server with lots of room.... i happened to luck out have one accessible.... you could ask some of the doods on www.bboyworld.com where they upload there movies

sorry... wish i could help more

that extenda-clip was dope, i will buy your movie. any more footage you wanna lay down on here would be appreciated.

that Paus was really sick.

Originally posted by phuse_rock

oh yeah... to post movies you have to upload them to a server (of course)... a server with lots of room.... i happened to luck out have one accessible.... you could ask some of the doods on www.bboyworld.com where they upload there movies

sorry... wish i could help more

WELL SHITTTTTTTTTT...THAT AINT TELLING ME A WHOLE LOT..dont you have to compress them before uploading them? how is that done..and how did you get them to play on quicktime up on 12oz...theres more to it, than just uploading them..that much I know....I have an .AVI FILE, 2 MIN. LONG EXACTLY...I HAVE A SERVER TO HOST THEM, NOW WHAT DO I DO..?

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

WAITIN IN LINE FOR THE SNEAK ATTACK !

HAHA, ITS A LONG LINE BROTHER, AND GROWING..EVEN OVERSEAS..ALL I HAVE LEFT TO DO, IS A SHORT LIVE SEGEMENT/AND INTERVIEW...EVERYTHING ELSE IS DONE...LOOKS AWESOME...I 'D LIKE TO GIVE EVEYONE SOME SNEAK PEEKS AT IT ON HERE, BUT UNFORTUNATELY NO-ONES WILLING TO SHARE ON HOW TO GO ABOUT DOING IT..YEAH WELL..IF IT HAPPENS I'LL POST SOME CLIPS ON HERE..:D

Originally posted by skrib139

i havent even bothered to watch the video but anyway....

yeh what a load of shit, who the fuck wants to see freights? might as well watch legals. wheres the action? the chases? bombing? tunnels?

you're such a fucking sour puss.....seriously why even comment on shit like this if you're not addingany fucking thing but trying to start an argument....

Archived