Freemasons Secret Society Still Yes or NO...........

Poesia [ ] T

Still should be considered a secret society..  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since DAO derailed a thread elsewhere about this i might as well bring this to CH0.

Do to DAO's extensive history channel knowledge he thinks Freemasons are still a very secret society.

Others argue that due to the very public knowledge of masons and there obvious intent not to hide there existence in todays times they really arent a secret.

Your thoughts..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I was stuck in traffic a couple weeks ago and had to take a leak, so I pulled over to the side and went behind a building. Someone stuck their head out the door and was watching. When I left I looked at the sign and noticed it was a Freemason Lodge. That is all.

a- i dont believe you

b- its probably your subconcious due to your fear of being "scene" in the bathroom

theo has written about how pissing outside is very daring and also how he has a fear of "someone barging in the bathroom door and seeing him"

your fuckin weirdoh dude, and worse. your a snitch.

of course masonism is a secret fucking society.

ask any one of them to explain to you what it is, or what they do behind closed door and see wht you come up with... NOTHING.

dao said it best in vip, the fact that the internet and other mass media around gives us the option to be aware of anything in the entire world, this however does not mean that we really know what it is.

they are extremely secretive, and just because someone is aware that there is a secret. does not men we know what the secret is.

therefor... it is STILL A SECRET AND THUS SECRETIVE.

wa_geo_a50.jpg

the specifications for each temple and their locations geometrically speaking is hella interesting..

oh and fig leaves and what not

dao said it best in vip, the fact that the internet and other mass media around gives us the option to be aware of anything in the entire world, this however does not mean that we really know what it is.

of course you do know the truth about this right? dao ,iwearpinkshirts,makros,and lens are really just mass multiple users using one account in a holy war waged on the battlefield of 12oz

Come on

Cause a society has secrets its a secret society?

To me a secret society it one that hides itself from society and is not common knowledge or one cannot prove its existence.

Scientology in your terms is a secret society. Every Religion has ancient secrets that is not common knowledge to the public does this make them secret also.

If by definition you are saying cause a group keeps secrets among its members its considered a secret society than 90% of groups and societies should be considered secret.

T;6920167']Come on

Cause a society has secrets its a secret society?

To me a secret society it one that hides itself from society and is not common knowledge or one cannot prove its existence.

impossible in this day and age.

we know that cults exist, does that mean we are allowed to know what they practice(if illegal)

NO.

id have to say, david coresh like cults are preeeeetty fuckin secretive. the whole town around them know theres weird shit going on. they just dont know what.

does that make them not a secret? absolutely not. of course they are a secret, because they are secretive.

example:

if i say to person a "hey iv gotta secret to tell you, person b fucked person c"

then person a goes to person b and says "hey i know a secret about you but i ant tell you what it is"

DOES THIS MEAN THERE IS NO SECRET?

no, just because you know there is a secret. does not mean there is no secret.

jobs_perplexed.jpg

• Like 1

of course you do know the truth about this right? dao ,iwearpinkshirts,makros,and lens are really just mass multiple users using one account in a holy war waged on the battlefield of 12oz

funny thing is about this along with theo's dao obsession is that when he used to work with kids... he would quote obscure makros posts and speak them verbally to kids.

throw them off, make them think hes weird yet extremely intellegent.

theo wanted to be that dude so bad he bit his writings and spoke them as his own to unsuspecting savillioans.

im not making any of this up.

hes written exactly what im saying in black n white on 12oz years ago.

I attended a formal "Masonic" dinner with a good friend of mine who is a Mason here in Brooklyn. He is a young bar owner who is moving just past the recruit stage. Nothing too crazy went down, there were a lot of strange handshakes and special toasts that seemed to have a lot of code words.

My grandfather was a freemason, does that mean I can join?

funny thing is about this along with theo's dao obsession is that when he used to work with kids... he would quote obscure makros posts and speak them verbally to kids.

throw them off, make them think hes weird yet extremely intellegent.

theo wanted to be that dude so bad he bit his writings and spoke them as his own to unsuspecting savillioans.

im not making any of this up.

hes written exactly what im saying in black n white on 12oz years ago.

unless he wrote it long ago just to throw people off from his true intentions...