FREE WEB HOST THAT WORKS

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Go to WWW.PICTURETAIL.COM I haven`t had any problems with it and I have been able to upload about 5 mg`s worth of pictures so far and it has said nothing about limits.......You can also select the size in which the pictures should be displayed when they are loaded...............Happy Web Hosting!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

does anyone feel bad that on more than one occasion the members of 12oz have helped cripple the bandwidth of some poor image host's site and caused them to shut down?

no? didn't think so

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

If someone had of accessed the gallery I had all the hand drawn pics on they would have seen it was registered to a STAPLER...............

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

does anyone feel bad that on more than one occasion the members of 12oz have helped cripple the bandwidth of some poor image host's site and caused them to shut down?

On the contrary, i felt bad numourous times when by killing their bandwith we give em so many hits and so many members that from a shithole they were they sell their self as a big company...

Have yoy noticed that all the 'underground' sites we all used became upgraded after kicking us out...motherfucker should be gratefull....I really think 12oz should provide some space, 2MB's for the senior members could be sweet...we're only 34, minus crew that already have the privilege, that means 68 MB c'mooooooooon....lets have a bonus for eternal faith to 12oz:D

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by swif1

but then all these people would start powerposting nonsense to reach senior/elite status.

Haha, like they're being serious anyway.....

• 9 months later...

Archived