free tattoo!!

Guest bug

this is so great. i have a neurotic friend who just met this guy that tattoos and she is head over heels in love with this guy. she can't wait to see him again in 5 days so she wants to go to his shop right now but needs an excuse. so she's gonna pay for me to get a new tattoo. plus she's gonna treat me to dinner. now i have only really nice tattoos, so i told her if i look at the guys album and he sucks i'm not getting it. i have high standards. i don't wanna go over there to find out he sucks. so she said just for going with her, she'll buy me a tattoo from some other artist who's actually good. i can't lose. its been a long time since i've been inked. i've been fiending one. girls love my tattoos and tell me i should get another one. maybe this could be my last. i definitely have a limit as to how much i want to be tattooed. but damn, i'm excited. :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest got tha feva

good tattoo's, full sleeves, neck pieces, chest pieces... on goodlooking guys, especially ones with shaved heads.. make me weak in the knees.

prude :love2:

okay, it didn't happen tonite. i went there and wasn't impressed with the work they had at all. the guy she was hot for wasn't even working. :mad: i talked for a half hour with another artist, he was fully digging the ink i have on me, mostly because they're quality, partly because one of them was done by a legend in the tattoo world. he wanted to tatto me right on the spot. but my lady friend wants me to go back with her on saturday. i guess i have to look more and pretend to be interested in that shop, but when i'm getting inked, it'll be at a better shop. fuck yeah, its still free!!! :scramble:

Originally posted by got tha feva

good tattoo's, full sleeves, neck pieces, chest pieces... on goodlooking guys, especially ones with shaved heads.. make me weak in the knees.

i've got a sleeve, neck pieces, and (as of monday) two fingers done... among many others... what's up, girl...?

Originally posted by bug

....he was fully digging the ink i have on me, mostly because they're quality, partly because one of them was done by a legend in the tattoo world. he wanted to tatto me right on the spot. but my lady friend wants me to go back with her on saturday. i guess i have to look more and pretend to be interested in that shop, but when i'm getting inked, it'll be at a better shop. fuck yeah, its still free!!! :scramble:

Who's this so called "legend" that tattooed you?

My husband got a free piercing in a similar manner. He had this dork he worked with who wanted to get his penis pierced. Since his car was a stick and he had no experience with genital piercings he was concerned that he wouldn't be able to drive himself home. So he told my husband that if he went with and drove him home he would pay for my hubby to get his other nipple pierced. Worked out pretty cool.

But yeah, what legend?

Archived