FREE T.T BOY (well maybe)

T.T Boy

well kids, its that time again in tts life, i have my trial and sentancing tomorrow. so, this may bemy last time to visit 12oz for a while. who knows maybe ill be back here tomorrow, maybe i wont. i guess well all have to wait and see. wish me luck. take care all. ill get back to you on my situation, if i dont, i guess youll know what happened. take care all. and goodnight.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remy Martin

take it light dude. doing time isnt that hard..buy cosmetics instead of candy bars if your doing time..act real and keep to yourself and you should do fine...but i have no idea if your going down for painting...

when i got locked up for painting the people booking me into the detention facility actually asked to supervisor if they could release me when they saw my rap sheet...but they said they had to keep me for at least a little while due to judges orders, then they let a drunk driver go instead of me...

try and get a job, read lots of books, they have tv...and write letters...and sleep, work out and eat, the food is usally pretty good...unless your going to the pen..

Guest Remy Martin

oh almost forgot,, key peice of advice at sentencing,,

APOLOGIZE A MILLION FUCKING TIMES AND SAY how STUPID BAD ETC YOU FEEL AND...and tell em your trying to do somthing with yourlife and incarciration will only push back those goals..

or just get it over with and do time..

Originally posted by pReaCher:

yah its weird huh cause when you take extacy it makes your body temeture rise..its a weird fuckign drug..thats how you die get too hot and seizures..juss dont take too many.

Overview of problem:

One of the persistant problems with MDMA use is that of the hyperthermia (heat-stroke / over-heating). Several factors add to this effect, including MDMA's pharmacological effect of increasing body temperature, the strong physical stimulation experienced by most users, and the euphoria and comfort of the experience which can cause users to overlook their level of exertion. Many Ecstasy users have been told that they need to make sure they are drinking enough water to stay on the safe side of this problem, but as a result, some users encounter the somewhat less recognized problem of over-hydration which causes hyponatremia (literally "low salt") also called "water intoxication".

The human body (as with other animals) maintains an equilibrium of electrolytes including salt in the bloodstream as part of its normal operation. Sweating causes the body to lose salt, but the primary cause of hyponatremia in Ecstasy users is drinking enormous amounts of water, which dilutes the salt in the body to a dangerous level. Unfortunately as the electrolytes get out of balance, body systems start to fail and (because of the blood brain barrier), the sufferer starts to exhibit signs of crisis such as diarrhea, over salivation, stupor, vomiting, muscle tremors, confusion, frequent urination, and other general symptoms of illness, and their brain begins to swell. This swelling is called a 'brain edema' or 'cerebral edema' and can (and does) lead to brain damage, paralysis, and death.

According to C. Haller, MD from the California Poison Control Center in San Francisco, hyponatremia (although actually rare among users) is one of the most common causes of ecstasy deaths or serious injuries. In England, perhaps the most notorious death associated with Ecstasy in the mid 90's was Leah Betts. Sadly, Leah died after taking Ecstasy for her birthday with friends and then drinking enough water to cause her death.

The dangers of drinking water obsessively while high are real. If you're drinking a lot of water, in any context, mixing in some salty snacks or drinking sport drinks will keep your salt and electrolyte levels healthier and can prevent hyponatremia. People on E very often do not want to eat anything, so salty snacks tend to be a ineffective option. While some people find these sugary/salty drinks are unappealing, others find that they quench the thirst better than water...and they can definitely help prevent both hyperthermia and hyponatremia

first thing you should do when you get there is beat the fuck out of someone and walk away calmly.make a knife quikly or use a pen or pencil till you get a good knife.if some one calls you out even if their big fucking killers fight them .dont joke around be serrious.stab someone real if you can.they should be real jail types so they wont prees charges on you.no matter what dont go into protective custody,cause when you go back to general population theyll think you ratted someone out. dont wear anything nice to court cause if they send you to jail youll leave naked.and if someone robs you next chance you get fuck them up bad and take your shit back. have fun and buy druggs with money not your sexuality.

oh shit and the food is pretty good most of the time,cause its made by the inmates and they have to eat their own stuff. and dont be like "yo,one time i smacked this bitch"dont talk about how bad you are or theyll make you prove it.i did 90 days for posp when i was seventeen so ive been to youth jails and an adult jail.if anyone tries to intimidate you fight them right there. and do something like in the yard run laps dont just stand there go pump some iron just hanging out could get you into some shit.jail is easy pray you dont go to prison ,ive never been and never will be.

Guest HESHIANDET

i forgot ttboy was in canada. that shit doesn't count. i heard they got swimming pools and beer in canadian jails...shheeeitiittttt.

just trying to make light of some shit. good luck homes

------------------

stonecutters#1

_ -o

-_<,

(*)/'(*)

well folks, im still here.. for now. looks like the judge needs a week to make a descision. oh well, i guess its all for the better. lawyer says ill most likley get house arrest for 4 months and then on to 18 months probation. also, for your info, im now entered into the governments dna blood bank thing which i feel is useless and violating my rights. i feel like they own me even more.. but its something i cant fight. anyways, thanks for all the support. i really do appreciate it. its so nice to know yall fell that way. ill keep you posted. devilush. ill look you up soon. take care folks. thanks again.

Archived