1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FREE T.T BOY (well maybe)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Sep 21, 2001.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

FREE T.T BOY (well maybe)

Discussion started by T.T Boy - Sep 21, 2001

well kids, its that time again in tts life, i have my trial and sentancing tomorrow. so, this may bemy last time to visit 12oz for a while. who knows maybe ill be back here tomorrow, maybe i wont. i guess well all have to wait and see. wish me luck. take care all. ill get back to you on my situation, if i dont, i guess youll know what happened. take care all. and goodnight.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Sep 21, 2001

didnt we already go through this once? good luck homie...

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

Remy Martin - Replied Sep 21, 2001

take it light dude. doing time isnt that hard..buy cosmetics instead of candy bars if your doing time..act real and keep to yourself and you should do fine...but i have no idea if your going down for painting...
    when i got locked up for painting the people booking me into the detention facility actually asked to supervisor if they could release me when they saw my rap sheet...but they said they had to keep me for at least a little while due to judges orders, then they let a drunk driver go instead of me...
    try and get a job, read lots of books, they have tv...and write letters...and sleep, work out and eat, the food is usally pretty good...unless your going to the pen..

4. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

Remy Martin - Replied Sep 21, 2001

oh almost forgot,, key peice of advice at sentencing,,
    APOLOGIZE A MILLION FUCKING TIMES AND SAY how STUPID BAD ETC YOU FEEL AND...and tell em your trying to do somthing with yourlife and incarciration will only push back those goals..
    or just get it over with and do time..

5. teister

teister 12oz Senior Member

teister - Replied Sep 21, 2001

Good luck man.

teister - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. pReaCher

pReaCher New Jack

pReaCher - Replied Sep 21, 2001

yah its weird huh cause when you take extacy it makes your body temeture rise..its a weird fuckign drug..thats how you die get too hot and seizures..juss dont take too many.

pReaCher - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. dosoner

dosoner 12oz Elite Member

dosoner - Replied Sep 21, 2001

Overview of problem:
    One of the persistant problems with MDMA use is that of the hyperthermia (heat-stroke / over-heating). Several factors add to this effect, including MDMA's pharmacological effect of increasing body temperature, the strong physical stimulation experienced by most users, and the euphoria and comfort of the experience which can cause users to overlook their level of exertion. Many Ecstasy users have been told that they need to make sure they are drinking enough water to stay on the safe side of this problem, but as a result, some users encounter the somewhat less recognized problem of over-hydration which causes hyponatremia (literally "low salt") also called "water intoxication".

The human body (as with other animals) maintains an equilibrium of electrolytes including salt in the bloodstream as part of its normal operation. Sweating causes the body to lose salt, but the primary cause of hyponatremia in Ecstasy users is drinking enormous amounts of water, which dilutes the salt in the body to a dangerous level. Unfortunately as the electrolytes get out of balance, body systems start to fail and (because of the blood brain barrier), the sufferer starts to exhibit signs of crisis such as diarrhea, over salivation, stupor, vomiting, muscle tremors, confusion, frequent urination, and other general symptoms of illness, and their brain begins to swell. This swelling is called a 'brain edema' or 'cerebral edema' and can (and does) lead to brain damage, paralysis, and death.

According to C. Haller, MD from the California Poison Control Center in San Francisco, hyponatremia (although actually rare among users) is one of the most common causes of ecstasy deaths or serious injuries. In England, perhaps the most notorious death associated with Ecstasy in the mid 90's was Leah Betts. Sadly, Leah died after taking Ecstasy for her birthday with friends and then drinking enough water to cause her death.

The dangers of drinking water obsessively while high are real. If you're drinking a lot of water, in any context, mixing in some salty snacks or drinking sport drinks will keep your salt and electrolyte levels healthier and can prevent hyponatremia. People on E very often do not want to eat anything, so salty snacks tend to be a ineffective option. While some people find these sugary/salty drinks are unappealing, others find that they quench the thirst better than water...and they can definitely help prevent both hyperthermia and hyponatremia

dosoner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. avils

avils 12oz Senior Member

avils - Replied Sep 21, 2001

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3485/welikepills.jpg'>

------------------
    [img]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3485/beer.gif'>

avils - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. dosoner

dosoner 12oz Elite Member

dosoner - Replied Sep 21, 2001

i enjoy that picture

dosoner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. avils

avils 12oz Senior Member

avils - Replied Sep 21, 2001

I enjoy your enjoyment....

peace !!

avils - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. Christ Puncher Oner

Christ Puncher Oner 12oz Member

Christ Puncher Oner - Replied Sep 21, 2001

"FREE T.T. BOY (well maybe)"

FUCK THAT. i want my free t.t. boy, none of this 'maybe' shit...

Christ Puncher Oner - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Sep 21, 2001

[​IMG]

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

seven.13 - Replied Sep 21, 2001

Ouch. those photos hurt.

Good luck man...!

seven.13 - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: