Free Stuff...

Guest krie

well my mate works at Subway near my place , its mad, he works almost every night so we all take advantage off it and are their for dinner almost every night. he makes our sub, takes it over to the till, does a no sale, and we give him a 20 and he gives us change that makes up 20.

also my girl works in a food court and makes milkshakes, ice creams, waffels etc. its nuts. i wake up and cruize on over to the place and sit their for few hours whilst she constantly gives me food n drinks.

dont u just love contakts in which u can receive free goods from :D

whot u get for free ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

1) "Mad" discounts on books

2) "Crazy" hook ups on liq at a bar or two

3) "Insane" come ups on bagels

4) "Dope" freebies on pizza

my girl works at a carryout,haha free cigarettes,beer,anything i want,condoms hehe,anything......i used to know a couple of girls that worked at a subway and i would always get free subs .................free shit is so nice....:cool:

Originally posted by krie

well my mate works at Subway near my place , its mad, he works almost every night so we all take advantage off it and are their for dinner almost every night. he makes our sub, takes it over to the till, does a no sale, and we give him a 20 and he gives us change that makes up 20.

also my girl works in a food court and makes milkshakes, ice creams, waffels etc. its nuts. i wake up and cruize on over to the place and sit their for few hours whilst she constantly gives me food n drinks.

dont u just love contakts in which u can receive free goods from :D

whot u get for free ?

hahaha you must be a fat fuck

Re: Re: Free Stuff...

Originally posted by eseLokE1uno

hahaha you must be a fat fuck

nup, subway eatttttttt fresh, Jarrad is skinny, and he was fat, i wasnt fat but im normal. 6 grams of far or lesssss

Archived