Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

free stuff?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by casekonly, Aug 14, 2002.

1. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

anyone know of some sites where you can get free shit??? (that's worth a fuck?)

2. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

first first first first

3. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

aosafety shut down their free respirators (samples)...

5. KIND

KIND Member

theres all kindsa sites dedicated to other sites that give out
    "free" stuff.i wouldnt fuck with em though..i keep getting christmas ornaments and ladies home journal magazines..and they want long money..haha

6. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

7. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

ha ha..i got some free toothpaste and some noodles and shit back when i was a poor college student...sample packs are the way to go if you're broke...i was kinda referrin' to free shit that applies to graf...i'm an unclear bastard, i know...it's the fumes...all that xylene....

8. rip

rip Elite Member

ummmmmmm yeah a doubt people are gonna give away free graff shit. were all brokoe ass bastartds (well most of us)

9. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

it's all about the samples...markers,masks, you know the deal...fuck, let me re-state...art supplies....and respirators...i'm not looking for hand outs from individuals...i'm spekaing corporate america hand outs, nigguh

10. KIND

KIND Member

well u get those "hello im out for fame" stickers?i ordered em 3 times already...im pretty sure there completely..i got the poster from that site too..

11. Stapler

Stapler Guest

BUMP fuck the PG fags

12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

hahah way to go stapler

13. Stapler

Stapler Guest

free site here

They arent graff but stuff that you people that have your own apartment etc will be able to use. A friend has got some stuff off there before.

14. krie

krie Guest

15. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i get toilet paper from gas station bathrooms...