Free Saturday

GLIK$

This has been the first saturday that I've actually not been busy and can just chill out.

Hey 17 year olds. you know when punk covers of pop songs were good?

Never. So please stop. Your shitty attempt at an ironic cover of Milkshake isn't "rad dude".

In other news, deadliest catch is pretty fucking dope.

If I had a crab-fishing boat, I'd name it "Ya'll Niggas Is Stupid". I wouldn't crab-fish though, I'd be sailing around Aruba and shit pickin up hoes on vacation who are impressed with the size of my vessel.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I could crab fish.

If it weren't in the arctic, that shit is just fucking stupid.

I hate the cold weather and snow.

Another thing I don't understand is how there aren't fucking one or two person, or even completely automated, machines that can fucking scoop up crab and not have to have all this other bullshit.

Or hey, here's a fucking idea. Just start some crab farms in Alaska that you don't need to go out and drop fucking 4000 lb steel traps to get.

lol. but then the show wouldnt be exciting. My older bro knows some dude who did that shit, he made some serious coin. anewayz I been watchin dirty jobs waiting for Dirty Hands 2 to fuckin finish downloading. seems pretty good so far the 10 min. I have so far.

shit. You probably make more money fucking arubian bitches and broadcasting/marketing your exploits on the internet than catching crab.

On the flip side doing them things you could end up potentally catching crabs and smelling like fish

i normally generally disagree with what glik0 has to say but he is very correct. punk needs to hear this message. those covers blow. even the "me first and the gimme gimme's" only hit it 20% of the time (but when they do its pretty damn good). it's funny how these new mall punk bands have their first single released as a "punk cover" of a song that was on the top 10 charts last year.

free sunday

Tiger game

watched the pistons at the bar

did a burner at the marketyard.

walleye rice and asparagus for dinner

only problem... tryin to trap this new

female up. Got shit all set up and she

fell through. Shit happens too often with

this one. may have to toss her back

i normally generally disagree with what glik0 has to say but he is very correct. punk needs to hear this message. those covers blow. even the "me first and the gimme gimme's" only hit it 20% of the time (but when they do its pretty damn good). it's funny how these new mall punk bands have their first single released as a "punk cover" of a song that was on the top 10 charts last year.

Who started this trend? Could it have been alien ant farm?