free nokia ring tones and logos.

seeking

ok, so since i just cant leave well enough alone, and i will be soldering blue led's into my phone tonight, to replace the 'boring' green ones, i want to have some new rings and logos to compliment them.

problem is, after spending hours looking on the web, the only free ones i can find are in europe. anyone know of any? theres gotta be some. i found a logo today that was the 'misfits' logo... god damn, i need to have that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nope, and i have blue/white leds' so i could alternate them blue and white and get a soft glow that kinda resembles illuminated water at night. yea well the diodes are so small i fried em and burnt my phone up. good luck. go post some neat guns in my post

Guest --zeSto--

they'e all 'pay-per-play' in europe.

The best bet is to find the sounds intended for the palm,

then use midi (blahh).

Seeking, Im gonna come through for you ecuase I can. I just found this site http://www.zingy.com you have to register(which is free). Heres whay I was able to pick up in about 30 minutes of browsing from their website.

I'll shit on you-D-12/Eminem

American Jesus-Bad Religion

Shinobi vs. Dragon Ninja-Lost Prophets

Forty-Six and 2-Tool

The Whole World-Outkast

plus they have logos...lots of them.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by seeking

found the misfits at

www.gsmtricks.com

but its a euro site, so i cant get it. BUT if someone that i know in europe (TESSERACT) wants to call in and get the code (its free) he can have it sent to me.

No prob, the site lists only four countries and mine is not one of them, however my sis is in Belgium so i guess it can be done. Hit me back with some info on how its done, i supose you read all that stuff so i dont have to do it...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its no big deal actually, i talk with her daily and where she works she can talk for hours for free...so, i already got it for my self:beat: and i have an extra code for you (you cant use the same twice) if you still want it for your self or someone else...milla likes the misfits??? i can send it.

Guest BROWNer

go buy:

Touch Ringtones: 177 compositions for mobile phones(Touch Records)

compositions by ryoji ikeda, mika vainio, carsten nicolai, farmers manual, francisco lopez, phil niblock, pita, fennesz etc etc.

i haven't heard it yet, but from the lineup, i'm sure its amazing.

Archived