Free Masons Explinations?

TEE_rase_war

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MR BOJANGLES

from what ive learned, the masons are heavilly tied into our political society and have a lot of say in it. and the eye on the dollar is said to be the mark of the "illuminati" council...a secret government that is made up by top military personal originally started by pres. harry truman. this council was started shortly after all the roswell incidents in the late 40s, early 50s...

Guest MR BOJANGLES

to quote can-i-bus:

"97% of our presidents were masons/ responsible for laundering trillions of dollars from the nation/ for construction of underground military installations....experiments on human patients....you need to fear SCIENCE not satan."

Guest MR BOJANGLES

this " cult" is nowadays connected into many of the multi-national world powers...its not just for america anymore. and even blend into the UN...they want a one world order (which in SOME ways isnt bad). but not how they wanna go about it.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

agreed for the most part. democracy has been corrupt here for almost a hundred years now...whats the saying? " to make an omlet, you gotta break few eggs.") the omlet is our "super power" status...and unfortunatly the eggs are/were our constituional integrity.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

plus im sure youve heard of "marshall law" where, if something really bad goes down. the constitution can be SUSPENDED until further notice...goodbye rights, hello curfew. im sure some of you saw it on sept 11th if you were in a major city like me. there were digital curfew signs posted...scary shit.

There's actually a book about this. I forget the author, but it's a new book. If you're really interested, hit up your librabry or bookstore and ask for it. You might be able to find it on Amazon or something like that.

yes, i have the book. its called the Illuminati. its a big huge novel, but still explains the order. i forgot the authors name, so i guess it doesn't help. i have it in storage so i don't think i'll be looking at it anytime soon.

check out "behold a pale horse" By William Cooper. that book explains this stuff too. i still have my copy somewhere.

Guest NoamChomsky

Check disinfo.com they have many good articles and book excerpts on these subjects. "You probaly let gerbils climb up your rectum too, shame on you" -Canibus

Actually all these things you guys are talking about are secret societies!

George Busch was a 33rd degeree mason.But JFK wasnt a mason and look what happened to him!!!!!!! Nixon started started something called

executive orders.Theyre like secret laws,that only the president knows about or can make up.But they don't take effect until the constitution is suspended.So basically if that happens one guy has all the control.

Also I've heard that the pyramid with the eye in it is also a secret society

and its also the aol symbol!Funny thing is their name is theAncient Order of Light,light meanin the illuminated ones the 10%ers.Their initials are (A.O.L.) Coincidence I think not!!!!Check out these books:Behold A pale Horse,Death of the Constitution Death of freedom(has the new constitution in there.)New World Order the secret plan of ancient societies,And the Covert War Against Rock, to name a few.Its a 10 yr process,first they start with the new money then the newcoins,then the new constitution,then the New World Order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes Canibus and Slug are some of the dopest mcees out there.

Can-I-Bus??????????

I speak at frequencies dogs would have trouble hearing,

Canibus is the lyrical version of german engineering,

Raw metaphores that keep you high for months,

I can fly around the earth twice without refeuling once.

Aint too many catagories I can fit in when it comes to spitting,

cause I'm overqualified for the position,the laser guided lyrical hybrid,

creating scripts so sick I have to armwrestle my pen to write it.

I'll battle you on the net Ill battle you in the flesh,Ill battle you over the phone you can call me collect,Ill battle you for the respect ,Ill battle you over a blank check,Ill battle you with a gun to my neck.

Ill battle you just standing over the toilet with my dick out,Ill battle you juggling a hand grenade with the pin out,in a stolen car with vin number ripped out,drinking and guinessed out,doing a 360 spin out!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by graf-freely!

And yes Canibus and Slug are some of the dopest mcees out there.

except canibus couldn't put on a live show to save his stinky hide. i saw him play a few months ago and he was more concerned with showing off his platinum chain than actually entertaining the crowd. it was garbage

Archived