Free Jager helmets!!!!!

Guest 455

First of all.....to all that don't know...

I am a proud supporter of Jagermeister....and am a complete dirtbag...I've been known in the past to write on things that don't belong to me..hahaha....boy,let let me tell YOU......supplies and a nice buzz equal FUN....just don't be stupid to realize that you can be seen(although I was on some 007 shit).....I had a great time this evening....lots and lots of work with no compensation....I hope some of you did the same....hahaha...hope everyone had a night tonight...I need a square......hahaha.fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by When

i too rock the helmet with pride

jager helmets are going to be all the rage in 2003

hahaha.....we got ours before they become in "style"....hahaha.originators God Dammit....originators.lol.

^^^haahaha....man,people here don't know what kindnof deal they are missing out on When.....I mean,c'mon.........shit........I mean....hahaha,,,I saw some shit about "The Nightowls"...and what is it was all about.....and to all you morons who think it some internet crew trying to gain props...you're wrong....we are a bunch of nocturnal motherfuckers who come here and shoot the shit while most of you teenage mutants are sleeping and stressin' over your homework....hahahahaha.

the helmet knows all

worship the helmet

the helmet is your friend

so yea i was on the go the other day and i wanted my jager by my side

well i cant just drive while taking shots, so i put about 8-9 or so shots

in a 40oz slurpee cup and filled the rest with a&w rootbeer,

its a winning combination i tell ya

^^^^hahaha yeah.....I "borrowed" some rud bull from 7-11 and had a bottle of the jager with me......32oz coke cup.....I tell ya....those are 2 good friends of mine who never talk shit to me.......they just help me talk shit to other people.....we will be homies for forever....lol.

Originally posted by When

wonder how many people will respond to this holy thread?

not too many probably......they don't know about thunderous powers of the J.....this will most likely head towards the archive and be brought back in year.....just like every other underrated thread goes.....

hell yeah.......I drew the Jager bottle with colored pencils on illustration paper.....it looks nice....maybe I'll post it in here....I should.support!!!....

looks like you(when) and 4fitty are the only people that slave the over the Jager......most of you cats are missin' out....

ney man....I'll keep this thread alive tomorrow night.....you should post some flicks of your truck or whatever you're working on now.....I might take some shot of my '70 Dart I'm messing with......2-door...red with a black vinyl top......it will be sick when I'm done....

Jager and tequila is pretty much all I'm willing to shoot anymore. One of my friends owns a bar. Back when I lived six blocks away, I would go in there and we'd just plain get shitty. All at the whopping price of nothing.

He's got this bad-ass tin Jager sign. If I wasn't friends with him, I'd try to snatch that shit right off the wall.

zesto....isn't everything in tundraland super chilled?

that's nasty! (the shot)

We used to go to this one bar that was on the second floor

above some trendy shops. Anyways, on the way out you went

down these stairs and there was a full sized figurehead of this

old captain on the wall above you. We would be completely gone

(same deal - bartender is a friend) and we try to steal 'the Capt'n'.

One time my buddy shimmies out on this ledge and half got him off

his hooks, but the other guy under it was sure to die if he had to catch it,

so we had to leave it. One day.... we'll get what's rightfully ours!

oh hell yeah....haha

Irish Carbombs(Belfast Bombers) are super good....they creep up on you really quickly.

They have Jager on tap here too....the same 3 bottle chilling machine....and yeah,I don't really pay for shit either...I know almost all of the barenters around here.....and they don't care about hooking friends up.

Archived