Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Free Jager helmets!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 455, Feb 5, 2003.

1. 455

455 Guest

First of all.....to all that don't know...

I am a proud supporter of Jagermeister....and am a complete dirtbag...I've been known in the past to write on things that don't belong to me..hahaha....boy,let let me tell YOU......supplies and a nice buzz equal FUN....just don't be stupid to realize that you can be seen(although I was on some 007 shit).....I had a great time this evening....lots and lots of work with no compensation....I hope some of you did the same....hahaha...hope everyone had a night tonight...I need a square......hahaha.fuck.

2. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i too rock the helmet with pride

jager helmets are going to be all the rage in 2003

3. 455

455 Guest

hahaha.....we got ours before they become in "style"....hahaha.originators God Dammit....originators.lol.

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

indeed.

5. 455

455 Guest

^^^haahaha....man,people here don't know what kindnof deal they are missing out on When.....I mean,c'mon.........shit........I mean....hahaha,,,I saw some shit about "The Nightowls"...and what is it was all about.....and to all you morons who think it some internet crew trying to gain props...you're wrong....we are a bunch of nocturnal motherfuckers who come here and shoot the shit while most of you teenage mutants are sleeping and stressin' over your homework....hahahahaha.

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

the helmet knows all
    worship the helmet
    the helmet is your friend

so yea i was on the go the other day and i wanted my jager by my side
    well i cant just drive while taking shots, so i put about 8-9 or so shots
    in a 40oz slurpee cup and filled the rest with a&w rootbeer,
    its a winning combination i tell ya

7. 455

455 Guest

^^^^hahaha yeah.....I "borrowed" some rud bull from 7-11 and had a bottle of the jager with me......32oz coke cup.....I tell ya....those are 2 good friends of mine who never talk shit to me.......they just help me talk shit to other people.....we will be homies for forever....lol.

8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

yes indeed.

9. 455

455 Guest

word up.........

10. When

When 12oz Loyalist

wonder how many people will respond to this holy thread?

11. 455

455 Guest

not too many probably......they don't know about thunderous powers of the J.....this will most likely head towards the archive and be brought back in year.....just like every other underrated thread goes.....

12. When

When 12oz Loyalist

the power of the green bottle consumes me
    its most likely the drink of the gods

13. 455

455 Guest

hell yeah.......I drew the Jager bottle with colored pencils on illustration paper.....it looks nice....maybe I'll post it in here....I should.support!!!....

looks like you(when) and 4fitty are the only people that slave the over the Jager......most of you cats are missin' out....

14. When

When 12oz Loyalist

yes they are, poor bastards will never know

15. 455

455 Guest

true.....very true....