free ipods--

drinkxylene

honestly this whole thing is kind of a pain in the ass im not going to lie to you, but in prespective its worth it. this advertising company offers free ipods to those who complete an "offer" and attract any other 5 people to complete this "offer". the actual offer simply asks you to register to ebay under any name and place a bid on any item(you dont have to win the item). im at the stage in the process where ive registered to ebay and placed my bid so all i need now is to attract 5 people to do the same and i get my free ipod. the reason this whole thing is a pain in the ass is because you have to explain it to everyone and keep checking on this stupid site but if you think about it an ipod costs alot of money and is actually worth it. normally i wouldnt do shit like this but my boy completed the whole thing and got his ill ipod in the mail a few days ago.

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7394746

thats the link you can click to get started. you'll be one of my 5 referrals and id appreciate it alot. anyway good luck and hopefully we can squeeze this company dry of their ipods.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived